OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’d hope at guard or something, after watching him against Michigan we don’t need them problems at center :lol:

How much of this 6th/7th year players a carry over from the covid season? I'd have to imagine this doesn't continue much longer. It's crazy.

Always been some 6th year guys because of injury years granted. Will still see some of those guys regardless

true, but I think we won’t be seeing all these players instantly able to play like we’ve been seeing.

Good luck because North Shore kids are a pain
Who’s even the last one that was a legit great football player?

I know Elko and Ish are gonna recruit this kid’s *** off til the day he signs, but I’d punt North Shore into the gulf and never look back.

Who’s even the last one that was a legit great football player?

I know Elko and Ish are gonna recruit this kid’s *** off til the day he signs, but I’d punt North Shore into the gulf and never look back.
Dorance Armstrong seems to be the most developed in the NFL. K’Lavon Chaisson is really the only other option…which is pretty sad for the talent that team has every year.

Getting far away from Galena Park is a really good choice for Sanchez.

Back
Top Bottom