OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JJ been the weakest link all year and tonite isn’t any different. Scary hours if he’s gotta go win the game for us. :smh:

Same thing against Bama. Dominated the game but the score didn't reflect it.

That’s how they play usually, they can blow out teams of course but they are actually the slowest team in the nation with their drives AKA very good time of possession which isn’t appreciated much anymore due to people wanting explosive offenses.

And I know they scored on the drive but why would Washington give it to a hobbled Johnson twice in the red zone against that Michigan D line?

That’s how they play usually, they can blow out teams of course but they are actually the slowest team in the nation with their drives AKA very good time of possession which isn’t appreciated much anymore due to people wanting explosive offenses.
I agree the thing is that in the last two games they were clearly the better team but McCarthy's inconsistency caused inopportune 3 and outs which gave both teams life.

Penix mobility is done. The rolled up on ankle will be bothering him the rest of the game and following week.

I will say that the Washington defense has played way better than they did earlier

That's the most fresh Washington's defense will be the rest of the game. Force a 3 and out and RUN THE BALL.

Back
Top Bottom