OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damb michigan really about to get the chip... about to dl the whole madonna archive, cop me a weber jersey, cop me some michigan dunk lows just cuz

:pimp: :pimp:

Bout damn time. Been waiting for this for far too long. That garbage split championship still annoys me to this day.

Glad Harbs finally got it done. 🫡🫡

DeBoer blew it getting his RB hurt last week...because apparently these backups must be buns if they can't even be trusted to run the ball. Michigan defense been playing the pass all night long...even though they're good at stopping the run, Washington still needed to stick to the ground game. to pick up a few yards.

Penis elongated throwing motion not gonna translate well in NFL. Looks like it takes him way too long to get the ball out.

I just am disappointed Penix didn’t have the performance I thought he was going to tonight

He will start in the NFL I’m still on the draft him but we might’ve just gotten a reprieve on how high we have to take him

My squad just won a National Championship
ms-iCjsfl.gif

Back
Top Bottom