OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Humor me: Why is VY a top 5 quarterback of the past 25 years?

Besides (single-handedly) beating one of the best teams of the past 25 years, what else did he do? IMO Vince has earned a lot of credit off that one night.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 5.06.57 PM.png

My bad forgot to @ you on the list. That ranking was specifically for you.

Humor me: Why is VY a top 5 quarterback of the past 25 years?

Besides (single-handedly) beating one of the best teams of the past 25 years, what else did he do? IMO Vince has earned a lot of credit off that one night.

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 5.06.57 PM.png

… Beat top 5 Ohio state in the horseshoe for the first Texas vs Ohio state game in 2005…. Killed Michigan in the rose bowl as well :lol: :lol:

Routinely showed up in big games. I’m taking VY>Cam in college. I’m biased because of my Texas fandom though

Last edited:
… Beat top 5 Ohio state in the horseshoe for the first Texas vs Ohio state game in 2005…. Killed Michigan in the rose bowl as well :lol: :lol:

Routinely showed up in big games. I’m taking VY>Cam in college. I’m biased because of my Texas fandom though

Umm... Baker beat #2 Ohio State in the horseshoe. And beat the dog **** out of #14 Auburn in the Sugar Bowl (Vince scraped by #13 Michigan.) And Baker had much better stats than Vince...

VY/Cam #1, Harvin was the heart of that team, Baker shouldn't be in the top 10. He was not better than JFF or Bradford.
Guys.

Vince had like one good year lol. You could aregue the same with Cam, but at least he won a Heisman and his supporting cast was considerably worse than Vince's.

Umm... Baker beat #2 Ohio State in the horseshoe. And beat the dog **** out of #14 Auburn in the Sugar Bowl (Vince scraped by #13 Michigan.) And Baker had much better stats than Vince...
Baker and VY were 2 different QBs that played in different systems. Baker didn't win a Natty.

Johnny didn't win enough to have an argument here - though there's a legit case to be made they were the best team in America at the end of his freshman year.

Vince Young has ZERO argument to even be in a conversation with Tebow or Cam.

Back
Top Bottom