OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are one step closer to conference less football. SEC and B1G should stop this will they, won't they and join forces like Voltron

We are one step closer to conference less football. SEC and B1G should stop this will they, won't they and join forces like Voltron

I posted about this a few months ago...it seemed ignored, but my thought was, what is the end game here because everyone knows where it's headed....why waste 10 more years with conference realignment that makes no sense anyway. The collective need to have a real discussion and get it done.

Is he any good? @wildkycat

Brock was a high recruit. Rivals had him as one of the top 10 players in the nation. He just got stuck behind good, more experienced quarterbacks at Georgia (Stetson Bennett and Carson Beck).

Screenshot_20240323_150406_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_150305_Chrome.jpg

Brock Lincoln Riley's choice at QB in the 2021 cycle. Brock decommitted from Oklahoma and this is what led to Oklahoma getting Caleb Williams.

This doesn't guarantee success but he has all of the physical skills to be successful and it wouldn't surprise me if he does big things at Kentucky.

Brock was a high recruit. Rivals had him as one of the top 10 players in the nation. He just got stuck behind good, more experienced quarterbacks at Georgia (Stetson Bennett and Carson Beck).

Screenshot_20240323_150406_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240323_150305_Chrome.jpg

Brock Lincoln Riley's choice at QB in the 2021 cycle. Brock decommitted from Oklahoma and this is what led to Oklahoma getting Caleb Williams.

This doesn't guarantee success but he has all of the physical skills to be successful and it wouldn't surprise me if he does big things at Kentucky.

I know he was a top recruit but there’s probably a reason he never got a shot behind far less heralded guys.

Was he good in practice?

Last edited:

Freak athlete but wasting his damn time at WR

Case in point. The data shows that his highest graded position as edge and he projects to age at the next level. The NFL isn't going to play him as a 6'5, 240 lb receiver unless he becomes Calvin Johnson over the next two seasons at South Carolina. He has the potential to be a dominant edge rusher.

I know he was a top recruit but there’s probably a reason he never got a shot behind far less heralded guys.

Was he good in practice?

Wasn’t the rumor that Barn was offering him 6 figures last season to leave UGA?

It’s why I’m kind of surprised he ended up at UK. I’d rather roll the dice on a talented kid like this who hasn’t got a chance yet, rather than the retreads we saw end up at better places this offseason.

This USC season is going to be funny either way. They’re doing way too much signing all these guys and coaches

Am I right?
9-3

But also, dumb take. We have 2 commits in the class, are about to lose one, and haven’t signed any transfers only had transfers out. Not doing enough if you ask me!

Last edited:
9-3

But also, dumb take. We have 2 commits in the class, are about to lose one, and haven’t signed any transfers only had transfers out. Not doing enough if you ask me!

Where are those 3 L’s coming from? :nerd:

Personally I got you guys going 8-4 or 7-5. Same problem I have with LSU, I don’t see how you guys get better while simultaneously losing a 1st RD QB.

Lynn is a good DC but he’s not miracle worker, besides the ****ty scheme you guys didn’t have much talent on that side of the ball either. I couldn’t care less what recruiting rankings say.

Where are those 3 L’s coming from? :nerd:

Personally I got you guys going 8-4 or 7-5. Same problem I have with LSU, I don’t see how you guys get better while simultaneously losing a 1st RD QB.

Lynn is a good DC but he’s not miracle worker, besides the ****ty scheme you guys didn’t have much talent on that side of the ball either. I couldn’t care less what recruiting rankings say.
Miller Moss isn’t a 1st round QB but he’s better than a lot of non SC, Stanford, and Louisville people realize.

I also think you don’t realize just how bad things were on defense last year. It would be an improvement even if we literally gave up 30ppg.

I'll never forgive Lincoln for wasting Caleb's last season with us...

I'm glad we are finally trying to improve the defense but this should have been done last year.

Back
Top Bottom