OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

1720522450603.gif

tupac003 tupac003 casper90403 casper90403

This is an interesting prospect. He has elite measurables and the potential to be a first-round pick. Size, strength and great footwork. That being said he hasn't played organized football since 9th grade.

He's been getting one-on-one training from an offensive line coach the last couple of months. It's going to be interesting to see how things work out. A classic high risk, high reward situation.

Isn't 6'11 literally too tall to play offensive line? I would imagine most QBs would have trouble throwing over a lineman that tall.

I’m sorry but all 3 of the Florida powerhouses have to be blue bloods. Disrespecting my state!!

Michigan, and Notre Dame just have been playing for a loooooong damn time. Michigan had like one chip in 50 years (1997) until last year. Of course they have the all time wins record. Notre Dame hasn’t won in 30+ years.

FSU, UM and UF have 11 nattys overall in the past 40 years and some all-time greats players on the collegiate and NFL level

Nebraska is a blue blood as well, especially if penn state is :lol:

Last edited:
You ain't a blueblood if you've won one national title and only played for 2 in the last 50 years.

Michigan and Texas :lol: :lol: :lol:

Duke is considered a blue blood in basketball (they literally became great starting in 1980) if we translate that to college football, UM, UF and FSU should be … the last 50 years, all 3 programs have been better than Michigan, Notre Dame, Penn State and Texas

LSU is a blue blood at this point as well

Last edited:
My thing is… if UGA is a blue blood then wouldn’t Clemson and LSU be blue bloods? And we all know that’s not the case.

They just don’t want to rile up the UGA fan base :lol:

I’m sorry but at least 2 or all 3 Florida of the Florida powerhouses have to be blue bloods.

FSU, UM and UF have 11 nattys overall in the past 40 years and some all-time greats.

I agree with you, but the stuck up national CFB media will never put any of us in the “blue blood” category

My thing is… if UGA is a blue blood then wouldn’t Clemson and LSU be blue bloods? And we all know that’s not the case.

They just don’t want to rile up the UGA fan base :lol:

It’s the recency effect, they’re not a blue blood

And that’s no jab at their program at all

Tennessee used to be considered a “blue blood.” I guess they’ve been irrelevant for so long people have forgotten.

I can see his reasoning… sorta? I think he’s saying that for Ollie 2-4 beers would be legal limit and he prob went 1 over that to get to .1 and over the limit.

But like … bruh driving after 5 beers is still dumb.

And culturally, if you’re telling the world your best players are above punishment what does that say to the rest of the team

Back
Top Bottom