OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s the cheesiest **** I’ve ever seen in a football game.

It’s WILD :lol: :lol:
Hopefully they fix it along with a couple of other things.

There’s a few things in dynasty I can’t stand. I been using Auburn and in my second season I was 10-0 then lost to UGA and Bama in the last two weeks by 1 each in OT. They dropped me to 13 and out of the playoff meanwhile there are literally 4 loss teams ahead of me :lol:

Following year I go 12-0 and I’m the 5th seed with 2-3 loss teams ahead of me.

Don’t even get me started on super dimming defense before the half ends :smh: opposing team will score every damn time I swear

There’s a few things in dynasty I can’t stand. I been using Auburn and in my second season I was 10-0 then lost to UGA and Bama in the last two weeks by 1 each in OT. They dropped me to 13 and out of the playoff meanwhile there are literally 4 loss teams ahead of me :lol:

Following year I go 12-0 and I’m the 5th seed with 2-3 loss teams ahead of me.

Don’t even get me started on super dimming defense before the half ends :smh: opposing team will score every damn time I swear

I have West Virginia in dynasty and 2-3 loss SEC/B1G teams are constantly ranked ahead of us even though we’re undefeated. I thought it was because we play in the Big XII but it sounds like it happens to everyone :lol:

Because we're in the offseason and there's not much to talk about I'll start an argument for no reason 🤣.

I totally agree with the "Tim Tebow is a wildly overrated and not one of the best college football players ever" take. Tim was great but people insert him into a conversation he has no place in.

Just came in to say this is one of the DUMBEST takes ever in the history of this thread.

1722342888838.gif

#DawgWork or?

His recruitment has lagged over the past couple months. We knew he wouldn’t be in the class before he transferred to IMG and SC has been upping the recruitment of some local ‘26 DBs. One in the same class committed an hour after he dropped off:

Most of our fanbase wants the coaches recruiting local DBs, especially this early and not reaching nationally. P.S. #DawgWork is only for the Coach Henny recruits, so DL and some LBs.

His recruitment has lagged over the past couple months. We knew he wouldn’t be in the class before he transferred to IMG and SC has been upping the recruitment of some local ‘26 DBs. One in the same class committed an hour after he dropped off:

Most of our fanbase wants the coaches recruiting local DBs, especially this early and not reaching nationally. P.S. #DawgWork is only for the Coach Henny recruits, so DL and some LBs.

Can you just let me have my moment of making a play on the hashtag? Damn :lol:

What’s funny is so many people are butthurt that they aren’t going to vacate wins, I’ve never understood how that was even a punishment. Everyone knows who won them games.

Are you really surprised that Ohio State fans are butthurt they won’t vacate that title? You guys have already cast a shadow over their natty, vacating wins would be the cherry on top.

Are you really surprised that Ohio State fans are butthurt they won’t vacate that title? You guys have already cast a shadow over their natty, vacating wins would be the cherry on top.

I mean I’m personally not surprised, my fellow fans are utter morons 90% of the time. I just don’t see how that would hurt them going forward. I’d say a post season ban is much more damaging than vacating a title we all saw them win.

Can the NCAA even make them vacate the title? I thought the CFP was a separate entity and it’s championship is not awarded by the NCAA

Back
Top Bottom