OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not saying he should still be employed since on optics alone he's horny enough to get canned

but I'm still unclear on what exactly the woman's take on this is in terms of any of the relationship being intimate or not. Is she denying they never had any romantic consensual moments

from what I read, Tucker says "it was all consensual" including "intimate"

The Spartans got out of that atrocious contract at the expense of some women, huh?

The Tennessee situation with Butch Jones created a cottage industry of programs launching internal investigations on their own coaches in order to get them fired with cause to avoid buyouts.

Auburn tried this same thing with Bryan Harrison lasted off-season and we will only see it more going forward.

As bad as the situation is with Michigan State, if they were winning in a high level do you think this story still comes out?

These are the people caping for Mel:

1694439525689.png

Not saying he should still be employed since on optics alone he's horny enough to get canned

but I'm still unclear on what exactly the woman's take on this is in terms of any of the relationship being intimate or not. Is she denying they never had any romantic consensual moments

from what I read, Tucker says "it was all consensual" including "intimate"
She was technically an employee and subordinate. It doesn’t matter.

Even if it WAS consensual he still ****** up. Especially if they didn’t mutually report the relationship to MSU. Anyone who is arguing for him is missing that point. Once he admitted to doing it, this whole thing was over. He’s just dragging it out now.

The Tennessee situation with Butch Jones created a cottage industry of programs launching internal investigations on their own coaches in order to get them fired with cause to avoid buyouts.

Auburn tried this same thing with Bryan Harrison lasted off-season and we will only see it more going forward.

As bad as the situation is with Michigan State, if they were winning in a high level do you think this story still comes out?
Yes.

Do you not realize how absolutely bat **** crazy it is to do THIS to THIS particular person? And when you hired her specifically to talk to your players about not doing THIS very thing? If I was MSU’s president I’d have fired him yesterday just for incompetence and dared him to sue us.

UT pulled something twice in a row as they essentially narc’ed on themselves to try and get from under Pruitt’s contract

Considering the source...absolutely.
I agree 100%. They were absolutely and justifiably dragged for Larry Scumbag Nassar so winning or losing is irrelevant when it involves predatory behavior against women. If this were a different program Mel might and that's a huge might, get more protection (A&M, ND or LSU) but this is the right outcome.

She was technically an employee and subordinate. It doesn’t matter.

Even if it WAS consensual he still ****ed up. Especially if they didn’t mutually report the relationship to MSU. Anyone who is arguing for him is missing that point. Once he admitted to doing it, this whole thing was over. He’s just dragging it out now.
I don’t care about the dude at all. I just simply want to know the story or at least her version because it’s so weird

I read that the other day when it was first posted

I didn’t see anywhere in the article explaining their supposed many lengthy late night phone calls
It’s a Title IX investigation that’s currently underway. This isn’t a claim that’s been filed with the courts. You’re unfortunately not going to get all of the details publicly at this stage, unless it’s off the record or leaked stories

I read that the other day when it was first posted

I didn’t see anywhere in the article explaining their supposed many lengthy late night phone calls
This article mentions their phone calls.

Tracy's phone bills show that Tucker and Tracy spoke on the phone at least 27 times – an average of once every two weeks for a half hour. Many of the phone calls happened at night because of their work schedules, both said. They spoke most often in the fall of 2021, when Tucker was leading MSU to an 11-2 record.

Outside of the story about the Spurs player flashing his therapist— this has to be the weirdest horny story in a long time

In both instances not sure what to believe

If it was consensual (though still wrong since he’s married) whatever but if it wasn’t, why of all people would he do this with her?

If it was consensual (though still wrong since he’s married) whatever but if it wasn’t, why of all people would he do this with her?

Her trainings talk about getting clear and affirmative consent to engage in any sexual activity. Presumably he was involved in administering this training to his players. Did he get clear consent that night that he decided to jerk it on the phone? Probably not considering he said "she seemed cool with it and didn't complain until 4 months after."

Let's say for a second, that she IS being untruthful. I understand why he is trying to make it clear he didn't do anything sexual or intimate WHILE she was being paid by the university. I get that it's a weird legal grey area, I really do. But it doesn't matter. He's the boss and it looks bad. He has the highest level of scrutiny. He should have known better.

EDIT

Also, the words "intimate" and "adult" are doing a lot of heavy lifting when he's describing their relationship. It reads like there definitely wasn't any acknowledged romance before he wanked on the phone and they definitely weren't physical. Otherwise he would have said so clearly, but his lawyer is using ambiguous language there.

Last edited:
why does she look really familiar to me?
She's Brenda Tracy. She was assaulted by 4 men (2 players) at Oregon State in the late 90s. She works as a prominent anti-sexual assault speaker and consultant for universities now. You've definitely seen her before.

Back
Top Bottom