OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
20230904_201953.jpg

IMG_0763.jpeg

FTjzOCUWUAEqROW.jpg

1693884583303.gif

Longhorns fan will be keeping a eye on Klubnik. Some wanted him instead of Ewers or Murphy. He was never coming to UT even though he played HS ball in Austin. His family are Aggies. I didn't want him because he come from a Westlake. Schools like Westlake, SLC, Lake Travis and Allen QBs are system QBs execpt for Kyler and Baker ( Brees was way before them). The jury is still out on Ewers

So Clemson and LSU frauds? If you had to pick who do you think finishes higher?

They’re like mirror images overrated, overhyped QBs, and overrated coaches

Clemson should finish higher due to a less tough conference but they look like a worse team than LSU

Longhorns fan will be keeping an eye on Klubnik. Some wanted him instead of Ewers or Murphy. He was never coming to UT even though he played HS ball in Austin. His family are Aggies. I didn't want him because he come from a Westlake. Schools like Westlake, SLC, Lake Travis and Allen QBs are system QBs execpt for Kyler and Baker ( Brees was way before them). The jury is still out on Ewers
Huh? You can’t be serious.

Random…but I ain’t watched SVP in years.. forgot how fun he is..

Nostalgia overload…

It’s the only SC worth watching, literally watch it anytime after a game and the only one I ever do watch :lol:

100% agreed..

He just usually comes on too late for my east coast self…

But I’m off tomorrow so f it!!

So Clemson and LSU frauds? If you had to pick who do you think finishes higher?

LSU, OM is the only team left on the schedule that can really challenge them on the backend, and they were without probably their best player in Mason Smith.

I’m not going to be a believer in Milroe/Bama until I see it.

100% agreed..

He just usually comes on too late for my east coast self…

But I’m off tomorrow so f it!!
Yeah man he literally creates a world on his show, everyone else on SportsCenter looks like they clock in, read the teleprompter, and make fun of their co-hosts :lol: over and over

Back
Top Bottom