OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rafters.jpg

You driving Day to College Station?

Meh I don’t want him gone, look at Nebraska and what happened to him. I just wish he’d quit being so conservative in these big games. Should’ve never settled for attempting a 50+ yard FG before the half, you’d think he learned that from the game against UGA.

Now McCord can go to an FCS school for all I care. Haven’t liked his bum *** since the beginning

Man, you gotta really be committed to storm the field. Once you're down there, you're there for a while. If I'm in the stands I'd tell my crew, "yeah, I'll see yall back at the apartment."

Meh I don’t want him gone, look at Nebraska and what happened to him. I just wish he’d quit being so conservative in these big games. Should’ve never settled for attempting a 50+ yard FG before the half, you’d think he learned that from the game against UGA.

Now McCord can go to an FCS school for all I care. Haven’t liked his bum *** since the beginning
Ryan is the right guy. McCord isn't good enough but hard to follow the talent he followed. Stroud will be ROY and should be MVP.

Back
Top Bottom