OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s hard to believe that either of those teams has 10 wins. Speaks to how bad both of the conferences were outside of the good teams.

Overall, Louisville has played hella hard this yr with a new HC and 26-27 transfer coming in. To get 10 wins and second in the conference after pre-season ranked them 8th is something to be proud of. They did much better than that team in Colorado and got 100% less coverage

Love how Milroe rocks that Orphan Annie cut.
IMG_2186.jpeg

IMG_2187.jpeg
This isn’t funny lol

I don't see how. FSU is out either way and Texas gets left out.

Bro nobody wants FSU in with a 3rd string qb

Because it was in September (those games don't really count)

And Bama is very different now

They need to just give Bama and Georgia auto bids every year to settle this
9zy7x0_th (2).png

Yeah sucks with the Jordan Travis injuy but they gotta tell FSU to stay at home. Give them some extra NIL money in the bank for 2024, maybe some gift cards, and tell them to enjoy the Orange Bowl :lol:

Bama and Texas should both get in.

****-all-that-steve-buscemi.gif

I think Bama is done...FSU and Texas will make it. The only thing left to figure out would be the specific rankings/matchups. By beating Oregon, should Washington jump Michigan at #1?

I think Bama is done...FSU and Texas will make it. The only thing left to figure out would be the specific rankings/matchups. By beating Oregon, should Washington jump Michigan at #1?
Probably remains at #2

The only real movement would be is FSU 3 or 4

But let's see if the committee gonna be some *****es and kneel in fear of the SEC

I guess it's gonna be

Michigan
Washington
FSU
Alabama

Sorry Texas and UGA

That’s how it should be, but after listening to the postgame show, they have Texas bumping FSU and I’m sure they’re salivating at the chance to get a Bama/Texas rematch in the championship game.

Gotta include an undefeated Florida State, but they aren't better than Bama, GA, or Texas.

When you lost used to matter. Losing early was favorable, but when the two teams being considered played each other, it makes sense to take the team who won that matchup. Who you beat mattered too. Bama wins in that case beating the 1 team in GA vs whatever OK State was ranked.

Miami got ****ed the year Oklahoma won back in the BCS days. Miami lost early to Washington and won out including a win over Florida State. Miami and FSU both finish the regular season with 1 loss and FSU gets the title game. Still doesn't make sense. Should've been the first chip of a three peat for Miami. :frown:

The reason people were cheering against FSU because the Noles have to make it if they won, so it is what it is. They’re gonna get absolutely trounced by the 1-seed but 13-0 is 13-0 and they’re in.

SEC won't be left out. Never has and never will. In no order, I have:
Michigan
Washington
Texas
Bama

And somehow Saban will run the table and "prove" the committee right :smh:

SEC won't be left out. Never has and never will. In no order, I have:
Michigan
Washington
Texas
Bama

And somehow Saban will run the table and "prove" the committee right :smh:
You can get rid of the somehow. I think they're a better team than those others right now. Hard to leave FSU out to me though. You can only beat the team on you r schedule and a win is a win, no matter how ugly.

The committee is a joke anyway. They should've kept the BCS and had the top four teams play in the playoffs.

Reactions: LD7
Aye man don't include me with those serious post from THEM

You right you right,
thats-my-bad-sorry-about-that.gif

Also, I took that job up on Bainbridge and I'm living out on the peninsula...so about to have 2 teams in the playoffs baby. Lets go Huskies :lol:

Also, Good looks on that Un Bien place :pimp: We gotta have a meetup sometime I make it across the sound

You right you right,
thats-my-bad-sorry-about-that.gif

Also, I took that job up on Bainbridge and I'm living out on the peninsula...so about to have 2 teams in the playoffs baby. Lets go Huskies :lol:

Also, Good looks on that Un Bien place :pimp: We gotta have a meetup sometime I make it across the sound
Aye congrats on the gig! Un Bien is a can't miss man. Def down for the link up (well whenever I make it past this upcoming Newborn phase 😵‍💫)

The SEC dominating really bothers folks? Yall don't be wanting to see the best teams?
:lol: :lol:

(Those odds are to win it not make it, thought that’s what they were saying)

Back
Top Bottom