OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow. It Happened. For more background, I actually was working for the Michigan Football Team in Fall '14 and remember the day Harbaugh was hired. My time at Michigan coincided with the Harbaugh era. I saw it all unfold and it turned out to be the greatest story ever told.

All the expensive road trips resulting in Ls (ND/PSU/OSU/Wisconsin,etc)
All the close losses
All the blowouts
All the L's pulled from the jaws of Victory
All the MSU/OSU trash talk
All the SEC talk (I'm a Michigander who is a UTK undergrad alum-- F the rest of the SEC lol)
All that Michigan is soft talk

....now just exists as filler pages between the GLORIOUS ending of the book. Jimmy came, saw and conquered. Attended at least one home/road game each year since '15. WE WENT 40-3 THE LAST 3 YEARS! Just insane to see:

2021: was the surprising year
2022: the disappointing one but I met my soon to be fiance on a boys trip to the Iowa game
2023: we finally got the natty

I'm surprised at how content I am with this natty. It's been a crazy ride and to be down the whole time you just feel so invested . I still love college football but I don't think I'll be this invested ever again. I finally got what I wanted. Its time for new hobbies. Maybe tennis or something lol. If my Vols or Blue are elite I'll pay more attention but I'M JUST CONTENT.

Personally, I just want Jim to leave. You not only rebuilt this thing, you took it to heights never seen before. Your last 4 games were: 3-peating OSU, 3-peating the BIG, sending Saban off to the sunset at the GRANDADDY OF EM ALL, and then winning the Natty. Go on to new things Jimmy, that statue is coming to AA. Matter of fact, call it JIM HARBAUGH FIELD AT MICHIGAN STADIUM.

Last thing: set $2500 to the side in case your team ever plays for it all. Its worth it even if you're in the nose bleeds. I CAN DIE HAPPY CUS I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES. KISS THE RING & GO BLUE!!!

He was on campus at Oregon last night. That reports not true.

But again, coaching job interviews are done remotely these days.

“One hurdle for any school - Alabama included - is going to be Lanning's contract. Because Oregon won 10 games this season, Lanning's deal triggered and auto-extension through the 2029 season. He'll make $9.2 million during the 2029 season. Lanning's deferred compensation is also guaranteed and funded immediately by Oregon. The real kicker is that Lanning has a very robust incentive package built into his contract and multiple rollover options as well. Oregon AD Rob Mullens, Dan Lanning, and Lanning's represenation made the deal he signed back in the summer of 2023 very pro-Oregon and very pro-Lanning. It's very lucrative for Lanning, very protective for Oregon, and makes it very difficult for the two parties to part ways for another gig for Lanning. Then there is the 20 million dollar buyout that still exists.”

what is the significance of Coke and Cream Pies. I keep hearing about it and have no clue. My mind went dirty when I first heard about it but I know this is a different cream pie. Or at least I think it is.

what is the significance of Coke and Cream Pies. I keep hearing about it and have no clue. My mind went dirty when I first heard about it but I know this is a different cream pie. Or at least I think it is.
sddefault.jpg

Back
Top Bottom