OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
UW needs to hop on a bike and go make Pete say no to them.

you-take-that-back-take-that-back.gif

Man if y’all are able to do this w/o any NIL I can’t imagine what y’all are going to do once you finally get some 😳

witnesskb24 witnesskb24

It’s all about the culture and nothing about the money fam because we ain’t got it.

Real talk this might be the best 1-2 punch at RB I’ve seen there, still not sure how it’ll work. Hopefully Henderson can stay healthy all year as we’ve yet to see that.

Assuming this means Dallan Hayden is gone though

Last edited:
Really hope that Kliff rumor is just that. Still mind boggling guy got an NFL job after 3 straight losing seasons at TT. The Mahomes privilege is real.

Rough week to be a Seattle football fan, first Seahawks are eliminated from playoffs, UW loses the ship Monday, couple days later we find out Pete's out as HC and today DeBoer leaves for Alabama...
This is like my own personal 12/25 over and over. All I need now is an announcement that the Sounders lose Schmetzer or Ruidiaz or something and I'll finally be able to bust.

Back
Top Bottom