OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quit posting this crap. We tryin’ to hear about who’s dickin’ down Sark’s wife 🤣🤣🤣

cool-foldable-chair.gif

I almost didn’t even post about it, been sitting on that tidbit since Thanksgiving. But apparently Sark knows about it and approves of it.

In her defense… Sark was cheating on his ex wife with his current wife (allegedly; she was an assistant track coach while he was there snd…) and a bunch of students and randos (confirmed) his entire 1.5 year SC run. So what’s a little fun.

In her defense… Sark was cheating on his ex wife with his current wife (allegedly; she was an assistant track coach while he was there snd…) and a bunch of students and randos (confirmed) his entire 1.5 year SC run. So what’s a little fun.
More power to him if he’s cool with it. It could never be my thing with my wife, but who am I to judge how another man get his jollies off? Can’t even really call it impermissible benefits since he’s permitting it right lol

Was Jimbo one or did his wife just do it behind his back?

Be hiring some weird coaches in da great state down there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom