OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro you don’t have to post EVERY commit

1711309036550-gif.3235523

He got killed for comparing Caleb to Deshaun Watson having “off field issues” and now he’s walking it back

Deestroying the UCF kicker that the ncaa banned for making monetized YouTube vlogs and having a large following made his debut in the UFL:

N41D N41D he someone you’ve heard of?

Not a name I know, but I cancelled 247 at the end of the season and took off til fall camp probably. Just ain't been keeping up.

Lincoln always on some goofy 3-star Texas back that nobody else seems hot after and it usually works out OK, so I bet the kid can play.

Not a name I know, but I cancelled 247 at the end of the season and took off til fall camp probably. Just ain't been keeping up.

Lincoln always on some goofy 3-star Texas back that nobody else seems hot after and it usually works out OK, so I bet the kid can play.
Yeah Mike Roach chimed in and said he thinks he’s good. That he’s the best receiving back he’s ever seen.

Buying a company from him without like a 10 year non-compete is nuts :lol:

Really is such a simple, easy to see coming scheme. He has done the exact same thing going from Rivals to 247Sports and now to On3:

1. Start a successful recruiting site
2. Sell successful recruiting site to major media conglomerate
3. Profit
4. Take those profits and start a different (but basically identical) recruiting site
5. Poach all of your former colleagues from the prior recruiting site thus eliminating your competition for your new recruiting site
6. Sell successful recruiting site to a major meeting conglomerate
7. Profit
8. Rense and repeat

Really is such a simple, easy to see coming scheme. He has done the exact same thing going from Rivals to 247Sports and now to On3:

1. Start a successful recruiting site
2. Sell successful recruiting site to major media conglomerate
3. Profit
4. Take those profits and start a different (but basically identical) recruiting site
5. Poach all of your former colleagues from the prior recruiting site thus eliminating your competition for your new recruiting site
6. Sell successful recruiting site to a major meeting conglomerate
7. Profit
8. Rense and repeat

As he should

Back
Top Bottom