OFFICIAL 2023-2024 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD *THE START OF THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINE DYNASTY; UPDATE 1/24/2024: THE END OF THE MICHIGAN DYNASTY*

Who will win the 2023 College Football Playoffs?

• the Ohio State

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alabama

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • UGA

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • LSU

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Michigan

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 15 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Still unfortunately, none of this will amount to any meaningful discussion about race relations at these schools or blow back on the bad actors.

It’s a bit hazy since it’s been a while, but didn’t we discuss in here about certain schools cutting funding for African American scholarships? I could’ve sworn ole miss was one of them

Hilarious video of a Tennessee radio show saying Kirby is overpaid because there are 10 coaches who could win multiple national championships at Georgia. These coaches include:

Lane Kiffin
Mark Stoops
Dabo
Sark
Deboer
James Franklin
Dan Lanning
Brian Kelly

I don't agree but It's an interesting conversation for sure. Kirby has transformed the Georgia job. He improved the recruiting infrastructure and force the administration to invest more.

I think most fans just how difficult it is to win a national championship in college football. For all the success Steve Spurrier had at Florida, he only won 1 national championship. For all the success Bobby Bowden had at Florida State, he only won 2 national championships. Saban's unprecedented success gave fans the false impression that winning national championships was easy when it's not.

Apart from Michigan beating him without their coach and sign stealer on their way to a national championship, it's the perfect plan!

It was just a joke about Gunna
whoa (3).png

I don't delve into the twitter cesspit, so I will use this thread for every opportunity to **** on that whole fiasco.

I read too much Buckeye/Sparty fan-fiction this football season.

Hilarious video of a Tennessee radio show saying Kirby is overpaid because there are 10 coaches who could win multiple national championships at Georgia. These coaches include:

Lane Kiffin
Mark Stoops
Dabo
Sark
Deboer
James Franklin
Dan Lanning
Brian Kelly

I don't agree but It's an interesting conversation for sure. Kirby has transformed the Georgia job. He improved the recruiting infrastructure and force the administration to invest more.

I think most fans just how difficult it is to win a national championship in college football. For all the success Steve Spurrier had at Florida, he only won 1 national championship. For all the success Bobby Bowden had at Florida State, he only won 2 national championships. Saban's unprecedented success gave fans the false impression that winning national championships was easy when it's not.

Absurd. Georgia went 40 years between national titles but sure, anyone could do it there. Even more ridiculous coming from Tennessee, where the Vols haven't been able to get their act together since Fulmer left. They of all people should know how difficult it is to achieve sustained success in college football.

Back
Top Bottom