OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope and faith? So be it

I'll take it

FtDKgh-WAAIZ2tS

Oh God.

Look at these two.

Oh sweet merciful fate. I didn't think about that. Geordies going international:lol:

Why not? If he succeeds, he's a hero. If he flops, nothing changes because we all thought he was a trash manager before this. He has nothing to lose IMO
lol i don’t see how that equates to him having nothing to lose. he still has a future career to look after regardless of how we feel about him.

It was the 5th highest women's game of all time and a lot of the biggest attendances ever have been in recent years

Great to see the women's game being jn great shape in advance of the WC this summer.

It ended up going to penalties after Brazil equalized in injury time, really hope the Finalissima's become a permanent thing every year after the continental cups. Been great to see after they canceled the confederations cup years back.

They held a moment of silence in honor of Pele before

20230406_173226.jpg

It was the 5th highest women's game of all time and a lot of the biggest attendances ever have been in recent years

Great to see the women's game being jn great shape in advance of the WC this summer.

It ended up going to penalties after Brazil equalized in injury time, really hope the Finalissima's become a permanent thing every year after the continental cups. Been great to see after they canceled the confederations cup years back.

They held a moment of silence in honor of Pele before

20230406_173226.jpg

Ummm, that wasn’t the first men’s finalissima…

FUKX5hOX0AE4BEo.jpg:large

FUOuZ1vUYAAfmEh.jpg

Was worried he’d wind up at City, we already have a LW. So don’t mind seeing that although it would have been cool to see him in the prem.

Lamps getting the caretaker job just so Boehly can lowkey avoid additional criticism

I’m not really convinced but whatever I guess

34F243A1-CF6E-4C95-BDAF-4C20338ADBC2.png

:rofl: **** ESPN comparing Benz/Modric to ****ing Kelce

Feels like a 2000s type headline, trying the clearly failed marketing approaches of old. Footy is marketed at its best when it’s presented as it is, it doesn’t need cheap bud light-esque dilution to attract fans.

Back
Top Bottom