OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does rice normally take pens for them? Feel like that’s the first one I’ve seen him take

These awards aren’t about who’s the best or who could continue playing at a high level though, it’s about who had the best season. In the end anyone after Benz is just recognition, I was just stating my opinion which is definitely a valid one and you recognize it. Whereas the other cat is stuck in 2020 regarding Vini and laughing/posting fake quotes.

I agree about the overhyping compatriots, there’s definitely an element of gassing up the Vini train going into the World Cup, but there’s a reason that it’s Vini being gassed. He’s shown he can decide big matches.
Benz deserves it 100. There should be literally no logical reason as to why he won't get it. I only added the KDB bit because some people on Twitter were outraged KDB was nominated over Vini. It should be Benz, KDB/Vini...of course Courtois deserves to be nominated too but ain't no way a GK gonna win if Neuer never won.

I remember that "fight" picture get dismantled quick when someone posted the full video. That quote was a meme, I lost it when it said Richarlison got mad when they said Lukaku was better than him :lol:

Neymar had three goals yesterday.
It looked like he was having lots of fun. Neymar was also passing the ball inside the box for his teammates.
Mbappe was taking too long to shoot and not because he was trying to pass inside the box. Dude coulda had three goals too.

Back
Top Bottom