OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America underway

Over on Three Lions Reddit and you would think Foden was a brotha. I know they want to drop a slur on him so bad.

It's because they've lost a bunch of quality from their golden generation years.

Sure you've got younger guys that are now key guys for them like Trossard, Onana and Doku but they don't have the same pedigree they used to when folks picked them to make deep runs.

Guys like Hazard, Kompany, Alderweireld, Mertens not being around anymore etc leaves a lot of major tourney experience being lost.

They should be able to get out of their group easily enough but I don't think they should be expected to do much passed the Quarters like years passed.
I don’t think I have ever seen Carrasco play LB before? But you’re right, they don’t have a certain quality that they had a one point

I don’t think I have ever seen Carrasco play LB before? But you’re right, they don’t have a certain quality that they had a one point
Him at left back is really hurting Trossard too. Barley been involved and can get any action going down the left flank cause he’s offering nothing at LB

That was so harsh man, that was a natural running motion to keep his balance with zero intent.

Belgium can't catch a break

Back
Top Bottom