OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMB_Blj1Cj.gif

I get that but where we are now is chelsea are on the verge of signing both lavia and caicedo.

We running out of 6s to bid for lol

At this point, I'd be ok if we try to hijack Veiga and go after Thuram/Kone from earlier in the window and go full Brendan Rodgers all attack, no defense for one season. We got the attackers for it.

At this point, I'd be ok if we try to hijack Veiga and go after Thuram/Kone from earlier in the window and go full Brendan Rodgers all attack, no defense for one season. We got the attackers for it.
Idk if that gets us to where we ultimately want to go at the end of the day. But if that's the case, we don't need to get thuram/Kone to play blitzkrieg ball.

We're better than just being Vibes FC lol.

Boehly out here moving with the bags…..if we get both Lavia and Caicedo we better be challenging for the title. Thats a super expensive midfield

Idk if that gets us to where we ultimately want to go at the end of the day. But if that's the case, we don't need to get thuram/Kone to play blitzkrieg ball.

We're better than just being Vibes FC lol.

No it definitely doesnt but like you said, there arent many 6's left to go for.

And no we dont need them to play Rodgers ball but we need bodies at this point. Looking like we might go in to the season with maybe Thiago and Baj as the only midfielders that can even slot into the 6 and they aint it as good as they are/can be.

Back
Top Bottom