OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
3 pts :pimp:

Rashford is still not a CF. Rasmus should be playing week in week out even if he starts his PL life slowly. Hope he is fit soon.

Still excited about playing two attacking 8s but if we going to do it we got to do it right. We need to win the ball back higher up the pitch and push up someone from the backline to midfield when we have the ball like Citeh and Arsenal do. If Mount or Bruno ain’t playing deeper it’s going to be a long *** season for Casemiro.

We also need to start thinking of a Casemiro replacement. Been looking like he is playing in weighted clothes since the end of last season.

Referee ****ting himself over a big decision at OT

Shock
VAR referee today: Michael Salisbury

This is the same ref that got suspended multiple times last season for making several major errors, including the infamous Brighton error that cost them points and got Webb to publicly apologize.

How this potato is still allowed to be near a referee position is bonkers. Well not really.

Memphis with the early goal of the season candidate on matchday 1 :sick:

IMG_1284.gif

I want to be clear my comment was not a dig at mount. More so where and how he’s being utilized. Casemiro CANNOT anchor this entire midfield in the EPL man.

You guys are saying Wolves are “looking better than I thought”.

Who was ballin? 👀

Feel like it can only be Neto or Nunes.

Sancho came on and was our best attacker. Looked good in pre-season. He should start as a false 9 with Rashford back on the wing instead of Garnacho Saturday.

I still think sky is the limit for Garnacho but his decision making just isn’t there.

Antony remains one of the most useless footballers I’ve ever seen

Sancho came on and was our best attacker. Looked good in pre-season. He should start as a false 9 with Rashford back on the wing instead of Garnacho Saturday.

I still think sky is the limit for Garnacho but his decision making just isn’t there.

Antony remains one of the most useless footballers I’ve ever seen

Liverpool (who is finished according to you) would still put 7 on you bums.

Back
Top Bottom