OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup and Copa America starting soon

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This one’s on arteta. Should have started a stronger team or made changes at half time when things clearly weren’t working instead of waiting until it was 3-0

this is what happens when you make guys play on a 3rd division pitch that just had a match cancelled at halftime 3 days ago due to poor conditions. de ligt's leg got stuck in the turf and a huge chunk of grass came out at the same time. whole knee buckled. these federations/UEFA won't cancel any matches for player's well beings because they don't want to lose any money. something needs to change

their pitch on sunday :smh:

Still need another midfielder and CB before I can take this team seriously.

It's raining but we were Hella sloppy today. Not a good team performance.

despite the result, Chelsea still look poor in the final 3rd. Something really needs to change before we take on harder opposition

Just seen 'captain' Lindelof running away from the guy lining up his shot...

lilyatchy-i-cant-hear-you.gif

I’m worried about Newcastle on Saturday we might get bullied without Partey and Jesus

I’m worried about Newcastle on Saturday we might get bullied without Partey and Jesus
Bro the kids are going to have to look like Neo dodging bullets to survive the game. Only physicality will come from Saliba and Big Gabi. Maybe Saka too since the guy has added that edge to his game.

Lord ****ing help us if Havertz is gifted yet another chance against the likes of Schar, Botman and Burn :smh:

Glad I missed this one.

Don’t see anyway out of this for Ten Hag. Squad looks like they’ve quit on him and we’ll prolly lose at Fulham and at Copenhagen next week.

Not sure where this club goes after this. So much wasted money on non-impact players.

What a mess.

And we saw the real Eddie today
Really hope there’s some additions in January

Bro the kids are going to have to look like Neo dodging bullets to survive the game. Only physicality will come from Saliba and Big Gabi. Maybe Saka too since the guy has added that edge to his game.

Lord ****ing help us if Havertz is gifted yet another chance against the likes of Schar, Botman and Burn :smh:
It’s a big weekend for us vs the rest of the top 5. Everyone else should pick up 3 points and Arsenal could end up falling behind

United man have become humbled after a summer of beating on their chest. Some of them were worried so much about Pool not landing Caciedo when in reality it was their squad that they needed to worry about.

Ten Hag should be fired tbh
I feel United is a cursed graveyard where seemingly every player and manager rots away as long as they're there but I think the lack of any gameplan is the most convincing reason to sack him.
The board seems to have mostly backed ETH on buying players, a significant amount that Ten Hag worked with in previous roles, yet I have no idea what I'm watching when a United game is on. It's just a chaotic ****show.

In very little time and largely with the same core players, Ange Postecoglou has instituted a clear and defined playstyle. So has Emery at Aston Villa. So has Eddie Howe at Newcastle.
Meanwhile Ten Hag is doing what exactly? This entire season, there's not even a hint of a clear gameplan in place, and even the stans like Gary Neville are forced to concede that point.

despite the result, Chelsea still look poor in the final 3rd. Something really needs to change before we take on harder opposition
Best case scenario, Nkunku is ready by December and we might be able to make up some ground.

Until then we'll be waiting on Jackson to finally find some finishing ability.

Back
Top Bottom