• Denmark

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Netherlands

• Other

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Candidly I love the Adidas logo being larger than the club logos because they are bigger than the clubs. When I spend cash on these hoodies I want the Adidas logo to be prominent so that I can easily show off my fandom without people questioning me. I have several Adidas hoodies in the same colors so I could be supporting Bayern one day and RM the next and no one would really know. To them I was supporting Adidas, Puma, Nike, Jordan or any other brand.

Candidly I love the Adidas logo being larger than the club logos because they are bigger than the clubs. When I spend cash on these hoodies I want the Adidas logo to be prominent so that I can easily show off my fandom without people questioning me. I have several Adidas hoodies in the same colors so I could be supporting Bayern one day and RM the next and no one would really know. To them I was supporting Adidas, Puma, Nike, Jordan or any other brand.
what’s even funnier is that not one lie is told

He probably typed it while saying it out loud with plenty bass in his voice too
881.gif

I was also rocking my Blue Tigres UNAL ADIDAS hoodie

Portugal definitely have a squad right now...

Lowkey better on paper than the squad they won with at France '16 :lol:

Gonna come down to how Martinez sets them up and gets the best out of his best players.

They're right there with England and France talent wise.

Still a shame that we'll have to wait until at least the next WC to see this dude in action at a major international tourney :smh:

Imagine if he had chosen England :lol: :sick:

Portugal definitely have a squad right now...

Lowkey better on paper than the squad they won with at France '16 :lol:

Gonna come down to how Martinez sets them up and gets the best out of his best players.

They're right there with England and France talent wise.

it’s gonna come down to sitting ronaldo on the bench if they want a real shot

City gonna end up winning their case

Oh look another state-owned club who brazenly lied about being separated from said state is on City’s side, who could’ve seen that coming…
What’s Aston Villa doing associating with these clowns though? They’re a likeable and respectable club. I doubt Chelsea’s presence is a big surprise to anyone but all that’s known is the ongoing investigation into Chelsea’s finances during the Abramovich era.

In case people here aren’t familiar or forgot, the nonsense that secured the approval for Saudi Arabia’s takeover of Newcastle was that argument that the ownership group (PIF) is separated from the Saudi state.

That same owner, PIF, also has business in the US and is involved in a court case there.
Guess what their defense argument is…
PIF is arguing their role in LIV Golf can’t be investigated because they are an extension of the state of Saudi Arabia and thus have diplomatic immunity.

PIF argued polar opposite positions in 2 countries.
In the UK: no no this isn’t a state takeover of Newcastle, PIF has a barrier of separation.
In the US: PIF is an extension of the Saudi state and we have diplomatic immunity, you have no right to investigate us

What an absolute joke.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be surprised if this absolute cancer of a club ends up winning their case, especially with Saudi Arabia on their side.

Both the UAE and Saudi Arabia have a good relationship with the UK, and the UK government has already publicly confirmed UAE government brought up the City case in talks with the UK government.
We don’t know what either party said but the UK said releasing details about what was said would “damage the relationship with the UAE.”

But I’m sure the totally separated UAE government wouldn’t try to politically pressure the UK for Sheikh Mansour’s personal benefit right? My bad, I meant City Group’s benefit as they’re clearly separate from the state.

Edit: Ironically, PSG seems to be the least egregious of the state-owned clubs so far. At least from what’s publicly known or reported on.
Newcastle hasn’t really had the time yet but they’re off to a great start by joining City in trying to dismantle checks and balances against inflating sponsorships. Particularly sponsorships controlled by the state that also controls the club.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom