OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
onana has been absolutely terrible this szn. he should sit on the bench for a while.
de gea rolling over in his grave

just want to point out onana got a balon d or nomination but ter stegen didn’t

I think Pellistri has missed more opportunities than anyone I’ve ever seen. So many tap in opportunities and somehow never manages to score.

Oh well, big game on Saturday just focus on the league from here.

I mean, at this point, do you bench Onana... if anything... for a mental reset?

Teams going down 2 goals to Utd and are like "We've got them right where we want them" :evil:

Onana cost us today and overall in champions (howler against Bayern, responsible for the red card against galatasaray, etc.) but he’s been fine in league play. I’d keep playing him, he’s gonna leave for AFCON soon anyway.

I mean, at this point, do you bench Onana... if anything... for a mental reset?

Teams going down 2 goals to Utd and are like "We've got them right where we want them" :evil:
He'll be getting basically that when he's off for a month during the AFCON so might have to just have to ride it out a few more weeks before that Turkish keeper takes over.

His form in the league has picked up but he's legit cost the team qualification in Europe :smh:

Bruh
The Madrid - Napoli game is ridiculous
Match barely started and it's 1-1 already. Napoli scored first, then a top class goal by Rodrygo. Sheesh

Jesus! There he is. Not a great shot but good placement in traffic 8) We got this wrapped up.

I went to make some food after Havertz scored and I just came back and it’s 4-0 what the **** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom