OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Hard to argue against Thibaut man, Lunin did an amazing job for us especially against City but when Thibaut is fit he MUST play. God forbid Lunin has a howler in the final due to the pressure.

Pressure getting to Lunin? You guys forget what he did already with the penalties? :lol:

Leao so inspirational

1000001379.jpg

Was this before or after he smashed KDB’s ex?
Actually that rarely ever gets brought up, it of course just solidies that he's an ******* but it's rarely ever brought up as the main reason. The almost unanimous reason I always heard is how arrogant and condescending he always comes off as in the interviews he does with Belgian press, which I'm guessing probably aren't translated and shown to you guys in other countries.
There was a brief point where the prevailing opinion was merely 'ok sure he sounds like a douchebag but he's just telling it like it is', but with every interview the prevailing opinion quickly got rid of the 'but he's telling it like it is' part and saw it for what it actually is. A sore loser venting taking out his frustration on others.

I don't know if he's like this in Madrid but in our press interviews he's notoriously condescending and has repeatedly talked down on teammates or even openly disrespected the manager.
I wouldn't be surprised if almost no one in our national team can stand him.

Last edited:
CL Final day

GO7Ndc3XgAAX_st.jpeg

They'll be heavy favorites still but feel Real are messing with the footy gods with the Courtois-Lunin business :lol:

Think they'll miss Tchouameni's presence in midfield too.

CL Final day

GO7Ndc3XgAAX_st.jpeg

They'll be heavy favorites still but feel Real are messing with the footy gods with the Courtois-Lunin business :lol:

Think they'll miss Tchouameni's presence in midfield too.
Camavinga doesn’t give me the same confidence than Aurelien does defensively, and he’s more prone to making a dumb decision.

But we have Jeremy, tonight is his big night

IMG_3007.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom