OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The chances where their to get the second but between some good Martinez saves and KDB just misses and Rodri had one just wide it is what it is. Annoyed to drop points like that

Seriously though, wth was this??

20220903_143414.jpg

Never gonna happen but the FA should start fining/suspending officials for stuff like this man...

It seriously messes with the integrity of the game.

Only people on or around the pitch who get held accountable are fans,players and coaches it seems, never trash *** officials/linemen

20220903_143414.jpg

Never gonna happen but the FA should start fining/suspending officials for stuff like this man...

Only people on or around the pitch who get held accountable are fans,players and coaches it seems
Robbery in broad daylight

20220903_143414.jpg

It really messes with the integrity of the game.

Only people on or around the pitch who get held accountable are fans,players and coaches it seems, never trash *** officials/linemen
It’s ****ed up cause this is why they started telling these dudes don’t wave the flag unless it’s obvious. That linesman was just guessing

Theirs corruption at the highest levels of all sports.

I know this is tin foil hat type **** but seriously the PL is no different

20220903_143414.jpg

Marcus Rashford was offside like two weeks ago vs Pool too.

Don’t forget that.

Keep telling y’all England have the worst refs.

20220903_143414.jpg

It's a disgrace. Aston Villa needed a bounce-back win. Imagine beating Man City, but ruling your goal offside when it wasn't. It takes momentum from a team. They playing with people who put money the game too. That oil money is strong though. Refs just take it out of their locker room when leaving.

Marcus Rashford was offside like two weeks ago vs Pool too.

Don’t forget that.

Keep telling y’all England have the worst refs.
Yep, they confirmed it after too. They had one of the former Prem refs on there who confirmed it was offsides, but ruled it a legit goal because it was only offsides by millimeters. Offside is an offside.

I have a feeling he would be good except for when Liverpool is playing. Don't celebrate too hard or your goal is disallowed. If Klopp even appears to utter a word to him he getting carded.

I think he’d be good too. I think he’d be objective even if he hates Klopp. :lol:

Just can’t ref Leicester games obviously. I wouldn’t be able to ref Porto games either.

Back
Top Bottom