OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It would be the most City thing for them to have an unstoppable attack that would be let down by their defense
Them dudes were playing bored back there at times only critique I have. Akanji and Ake played well but I have to imagine if it was a back to form Laporte and Dias that doesn’t happen.

I’m worried about walker tho he lookin like he can’t stay fit anymore and I’m worried anytime he not out there at rightback

These guys :pimp:

EFC9E75E-2FF5-46F1-BDBB-27152F691A7F.jpeg

Not what I saw. Haaland gave him a pass to score and he passed it back.

Spent more time laying on the grass than standing on it.
That’s one moment he also rinsed Dalot all match was driving moves forward and played smart. He didn’t score our assist but he was apart of the buildup to a couple of the goals that wouldn’t happen without his play. And he was on the ground cause United kept fouling him only one of those did he go to ground easy the rest were straight up fouls

Spurs should have let City get Harry Kane last year for the betterment of the league.

Now the EPL had turned into the Bundesliga for however long Haaland decides to stay.

Hello, football bros. Just finished watching the Singapore Grand Prix.
How's everyone's day going?

*Checks scores*

GGs, Armada Armada
SMH... just too damn good... and that freakin' cyborg. 😨😨😨
You guys got us in the 1st half, but we got you back in the 2nd! 😆😆😆
I almost had you.gif

😮

Let's be honest City were going to win the league anyway

At least other teams still had a shot tho.

Imagine a team thinking….

“Oh we’re playing City with a Harry Kane” compared to team thinking “Oh we’re playing City with ERLING HAALAND”

You’re down a goal before you even left the house.

Another manager gone, seems a bit fast for Lage to go.

Having the cyborg Erling in anyone's team is a cheat code at this point.

Back
Top Bottom