OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Euro Cup underway

You didn’t say anything important.

All you just reaffirmed what everyone knew.

That City was number 1 and Bayern was number 2.

:rofl:

You saying something different below no? You said overwhelming odds whereas the Pops was quoted in saying it was a small point and that the fact that Bayern had a striker and City didn't. The argument is City made the deal early before the summer or else they would face competition for Haaland. Had they not, they would have missed out on him.

If you’re going to talk about Haaland’s list get it right.

1) City (with overwhelming odds)

2) Bayern

You saying something different here below no? You said overwhelming odds where the Pops said it was a small point and that's the fact that Bayern had a striker and City didn't. The argument is City made the deal early before the summer or else they would face competition for Haaland. Had they not, they would have missed out on him.

City’s odds of getting Haaland when they didn’t get Kane we’re overwhelming.

And here we are. Haaland joined City.

Haaland’s dad basketball score theory means nothing to me. We all knew.

City’s odds of getting Haaland when they didn’t get Kane we’re overwhelming.

And here we are. Haaland joined City.

Haaland’s dad basketball score theory means nothing to me. We all knew.
Sure. Niketalk Footy Thread knows better than Haalands Father.

Sure. Niketalk Footy Thread knows better than Haalands Father.
ABB1B10F-29C3-433D-959E-93D9CB1A3C46.jpeg

FD141CEB-9367-4F47-89A4-F3072AB16756.jpeg

4DB1D22B-391F-4E26-8B9B-490525DDE5A8.jpeg

Look at the dates my guy!!

1664752196883.gif

Two or Three years ago when Ole was living out his make a wish dream of managing United - United actually had a real chance at Haaland too. Ole being a compatriot and former manager of Haaland.

If they had re-signed Ole to that contract extension just to get Haaland I would have completely understood. Haaland was worth it.

But like United are tend to do. Fumbled.

1664752517649.png

ABB1B10F-29C3-433D-959E-93D9CB1A3C46.jpeg

FD141CEB-9367-4F47-89A4-F3072AB16756.jpeg

4DB1D22B-391F-4E26-8B9B-490525DDE5A8.jpeg

Look at the dates my guy!!

1664752196883.gif

You're moving the goalpost and doing a terrible job at it. Please see below for the original post. Your arguing that you knew he was going to City. Thats not what I said. I said "Had CITY NOT GET HIM EARLY, THEY WOULD FACE COMPETITION IN GETTING HIM".

1664752632277.png

man city.png

Armada Armada was practically in here celebrating when City didn’t get Harry Kane because he and everyone knew that Haaland would be coming. (That was Aug 2021.)

Tbh I would’ve been fine with Kane I think Kane is phenomenal BUT Haaland is different. Kane can be the best striker in the world Haaland can be the best player in the world. It’s why I was praying we didn’t sign Kane cause I wanted us all in for Haaland from the start. There was other competition im just glad city did the common sense thing and get him as soon as possible cause there would’ve been more competition if it was left late

Kane would never be the best striker in the world as long as lewa or haaland is still playing.
Mbappe is a better striker than Kane too even though he's not even a pure striker.
Kane is overrated. I will die on this hill.
And I still don't think haaland is a better player than mbappe or lewa.

I agree Lweandowksi and Mbappe are better than Kane I’m just saying what I believe each players ceiling could be if they reached it. Kane chance to reach what I think his ceiling was most likely gone tho

Maybe I should put it another way. Kane at what I believe his best is and could be maybe a Balon Dor contender. While I have no doubt Haaland will be a Contender and a great chance to win one in the future

Last edited:
Haven’t been following Ligue 1 this season but I see that Lens is holding it down. Lyon has been mid

Kane would never be the best striker in the world as long as lewa or haaland is still playing.
Mbappe is a better striker than Kane too even though he's not even a pure striker.
Kane is overrated. I will die on this hill.
And I still don't think haaland is a better player than mbappe or lewa.
bruh benzema is way better than kane too :lol:

kane is buns he not even in the top 5 category tbh, he not consistent

i also believe haaland is better than mbappe

I'm really glad haaland came to the prem. really silencing all the haters

Cats like to give Arteta all the credit but the real credit should go to Gabby Jesus. Son brought that winning mentality to the team. He got that dog in him. Previous years, Arsenal would be down a goal and give up. Now they fight to comeback and win matches.

Don't leave us hanging, who are your other top strikers? Kane isn't on my list...

[Benz, Haaland, Lewa, Mbappe, Jesus]

Same as yours but Kane for Jesus. Jesus is a baller, but can’t put him up there yet. Haaland is on top on current form but I’m still taking Mbappe over all of them.

Juve no longer Piedmont calcio?

nah. FIFA 23 isnt a complete eyesore to Italian footy. they're still missing a licensed Atalanta, Roma, Lazio, Napoli. But as a severance they got back Serie B. Prolly to not let Venzia leave and Palermo is in :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom