OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The striker transfer dominos are seemingly starting to fall now

Højlund -> United
Ramos -> P$G
Kolo - Muani -> P$G?
Kane -> Bayern?
Mbappe -> RM?
Vlahovic -> Chelsea?
Lukaku -> Juve?

What happens with Felix?

They've fully ostracized him at Atleti apparently

Maybe Arsenal?

I know there were talks that they were interested in January before he went to Chelsea.

If Jesus is injured again, might be a good idea to kick those tires again especially with Balogun not looking like he's in Artetas plans

Feel bad for Dest. Could’ve seen this coming tho. He one of those dudes that’s not consistently good enough at the things he’s best out to to be an out and out winger so you push him back but he’s nowhere near solid enough defensively to be a reliable fullback

I’ve said this before in here I think, but Dest needs to just become a winger. He’s not good enough defensively to stay with anyone

Damn just saw the Gabriel Jesus news :smh: I already thought we needed another goal scorer but for sure now

I just hope he doesn’t end up being good in a couple seasons and they chose trash *** Eddie over him

Last edited:
Damn just saw the Gabriel Jesus news :smh: I already thought we needed another goal scorer but for sure now

I just hope he doesn’t end up being good in a couple seasons and they chose trash *** Eddie over him

Felix on a bargain sounds pretty good to me rn. Get him in a new environment and he could hopefully show flashes of his old self, sooner rather than later.

Back
Top Bottom