OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the dude who has been at Man City since he’s been 11 and I had no idea who he was.

That’s a pretty big move. For a 19yr old.

I’m a fan :pimp: hoping he keeps improving and that buy back clause gets exercised

its wild to me milan paid 30 for pulisic. especially when they just bought chukweze
milan got robbed and really have a disjointed team

This is the dude who has been at Man City since he’s been 11 and I had no idea who he was.

That’s a pretty big move. For a 19yr old.

Not familiar with this kid at all. But going to Ajax is def a better look than West Ham. If things turn out well and he develops, 17mil might look like a major steal

The defending remains awful and the midfield not good enough.
Without the necessary 2 Mids and a CB needed, Liverpool are a 7th place team.

Darwin was 64m if he hits add ons it goes to 85m.

If you look at the price of strikers it's market value. Osimen 150m, Kane 100m (1 year left on deal), Holjand went for the same as Darwin, vlahovic went for 70m, and don't get me started on Lukaku.

Getting 15 goals on from a market value transfer in his first year isn't a flop. Just wish more context was applied.

Darwin was 64m if he hits add ons it goes to 85m.

If you look at the price of strikers it's market value. Osimen 150m, Kane 100m (1 year left on deal), Holjand went for the same as Darwin, vlahovic went for 70m, and don't get me started on Lukaku.

Getting 15 goals on from a market value transfer in his first year isn't a flop. Just wish more context was applied.
First Time James Franco GIF - First Time James Franco James - Discover &  Share GIFs

Back
Top Bottom