OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
He's from Leverkusen right? I don't really watch the Bundesliga so I don't really have an idea of how good he is and what sort of defender he is.
Yeah that’s him. Top level passer and ball carrier. Big too so shouldn’t have a problem adapting to the physicality of the league.

Just arrived at my work desk. Geez +12? Spurs with 10 men

I surely missed alot

Chelsea just need to spam that long ball to sterling and Jackson it’s there all day

Just arrived at my work desk. Geez +12? Spurs with 10 men

I surely missed alot
Summary:
Spurs (Kulusevski) goal
(offside goals)
Udogie escapes a red
Romero escapes a red
Romero tries again and this time does get a red
Chelsea (Palmer) scores a penalty
Maddison injured
Van De Ven injured
(insert chaos here) <---- This is where we are

This is my problem with this team.

It shouldn't be 2 on 5, go have your teammates back. You see Tottenham running in there.

Too many soft hearts man.

Summary:
Spurs (Kulusevski) goal
(offside goals)
Udogie escapes a red
Romero escapes a red
Romero tries again and this time does get a red
Chelsea (Palmer) scores a penalty
Maddison injured
Van De Ven injured
(insert chaos here) <---- This is where we are

Thanks for the summary

So that was what Gary Neville was talking about two red cards that Spurs got away from

Thanks for the summary

So that was what Gary Neville was talking about two red cards that Spurs got away from
There was a Sterling handball that brought a goal back too, because he can't put the ****ing invisible purse down.

Romero to the team at halftime
IMG_1458.jpeg

If we somehow win this I'm putting on my Sissoko Spurs kit and sprinting a lap across my town
If you all win this game I'm putting $100 on Spurs to win the league. Because right now, yall have no right to come out of this one with any points :lol:

If you all win this game I'm putting $100 on Spurs to win the league. Because right now, yall have no right to come out of this one with any points :lol:
Yeah only a true miracle can save us here
Our high line defense is literally on the middle line, but instead of Romero and VDV we're now doing it with Dier and Emerson Royal

Man saw Guimaraes commit 2 red card offenses Saturday without punishment and said "my time to shine" without realizing what badge he's wearing.

Romero has a few screws loose that desperately need to be screwed back into place. He's fine as an actual defender, it's always these completely unnecessary follow-throughs or random violent outbursts that get him sent off.

Romero has been due for a red. Even at the NLD, if I remember correctly he should have gotten a red or second yellow

Only spurs could get the opposite of their luck against Liverpool just a few games later

Back
Top Bottom