OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They need to jump Bruno g when they get there :lol:. And hopefully this means Jesus will be back soon

After all this bs this weekend now I gotta watch spurs win again too :smh:

Endrick wasn’t the only one to make the Brazilian team for the first time.

Pepê from Porto did too. He was flirting with playing for Italy. That could be why it happened tho. Always some crazy politicking with the Brazilian team.

Doubt we got the game against spurs today but still hopeful in chemistry development. Gotta work their left side of the field

F-RcsRHW0AACPpe

KTBFFH

Let's go!

This game is a ****show. 20 minutes in and multiple orange cards and disallowed goals :lol:

I hate this Romero dude so much
He's good but dude goes off the rails a lot. He's very lucky to not get a red card earlier.
We're not even a full half in and the refereeing has already been very very questionable.

When Romero actually plays with his head on straight, I'm very glad at have him in our squad. He really needs to learn how to control his aggression though.

Lmaoooo holy **** this is hilarious. I hope this offside stands even tho Raheem didn't influence the play at all

Everybody please keep in mind that the VAR ref today is the one who got suspended multiple games last season for ruling out Brighton's goal.

Back
Top Bottom