OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Tuchel doesnt rate him either right?

yeah doesn't seem like it cause he prefers ball playing CBs and de ligt is more of an old school defender who can't really build up from the back. he's great at what he does which is just playing solid defense, but the other stuff is why he's struggled a lot this year

Tuchel’s tenure at Bayern has been the exact end he had at Chelsea, he got one more failure before it’s time to go to Turkey

They're actually better off than they were at the same stage points and wins wise but it just so happens that Leverkusen are having one of the most dominant Bundesliga seasons ever :lol:

Mbappe getting taken off is probably cuz of a clause in his contract like if he plays over a certain amount of minutes he gets paid more so PSG tryna aim for him pockets out of pettiness

I’m thinking the same thing. Since he’s leaving on a free that this is their getback.

Very proud of PSG and MBappe. If I had my way Killa would be missing games that Dembele plays. Dembele needs to carry others instead of Kills carrying him.

Very proud of PSG and MBappe. If I had my way Killa would be missing games that Dembele plays. Dembele needs to carry others instead of Kills carrying him.

Fans ≠ The ownership/management at PSG.

What Nasser Al-Khelaifi is doing is childish and petty.

I’m sure Mbappe will play the CL’s games tho so don’t worry. Doesn’t have the balls to sit him out then. Fans would crush him.

What kind of spiteful **** is this?? He's actually having his best season yet and they need his goals yet they're willing to play struggle ball out of pettiness?

Back
Top Bottom