OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had the clubs worst season ever in the PL and lost over 6 senior players, brought in just 3 over the summer and have had to field XI's made up of mostly the same players who were responsible for the ****show last year and folks expected miracles?

Season was always gonna be a long grind under a new system but the manager's definitely been set up to fail after a passive and poor summer after legit urgency was required soon as the season ended...
This isn't a grind though. If Brentford scored the winner in the last minute it would be, but United didn't look competitive at all.

You love doing this. You love blasting United fans like we have any influence on this bull****. You, as a fan should know better.

Okay so if you guys don’t have influence….

Tell me why the Glazers would sell??

Hmmmmm??

United are the golden goose of football. That’s why clubs fleece you all the time when United come knocking for players.

Okay so if you guys don’t have influence then….

Hmmmmm??

United are the golden goose of football. That’s why clubs fleece you all the time when you United come knocking for players.
Yeah, the dude they were linked with that Ajax was taxing them on ended up going to Sevilla for less.

Okay so if you guys don’t have influence then….

Hmmmmm??

United are the golden goose of football. That’s why clubs fleece you all the time when you United come knocking for players.
It’s hard for you to understand simple things. I get that. They could care less about their influence/stature in England/abroad. There has been protestors, even before they purchased the club. They could care less what any of us think or want. The only hope is we continue to decline and they are urged to get out to maximize their profit. That’s the hope.

Screenshot 2022-08-14 024148.jpg

Neville is another clown. This fool said united shouldn't sign Conte because he doesn't fit the united DNA
Neville only started speaking out against them after his boy got sacked, never said a goddamn thing for years while blaming everyone but them and the manager for everything under the sun.

I'm glad that Carragher has been on his *** about that

Ok
United fans today:

“Just wait until the Glazers sell and we’re back on top, you’ll see!!!”

The delusion 😭 😭
The fact you can follow us so closely and not know the owners are the beginning and end all of our issues is crazy to me. Again, just proves someone can spend their whole life following something and still not know ****

The fact you can follow us so closely and not know the owners are the beginning and end all of our issues is crazy to me. Again, just proves someone can spend their whole life following something and still not know ****

How can I not follow? You guys are the biggest joke in football. I’m fond of comedy.

I literally warned you this is was going to happen too. Like a month ago. United are easily the easiest club to predict.

Don’t take your frustrations out on me because United are the most pathetic team on the planet. Go buy a kit or something :lol:

I’m taking my frustrations out on you because you are an *** clown. You warned us? Dog we warned ourselves. The glazers are so bad the English government installed anti glazer rules for potential Chelsea owners. Can you imagine that? And yet you have the nerve to say what good would replacing them do? Smh

That's it man, they literally made an anti-glazer clause legally binding in the sale of another mega club yet it's just something that the fans have suddenly had in their heads for 17 years that's not a problem :rofl:

You're a better man than me Beans Beans for going back and forth with dudes who stay willfully obtuse to wind folks up

And while other clubs did preseason tours in warm countries, united decided to go to Australia during winter for preseason.

Club is ran by idiots

I’m taking my frustrations out on you because you are an *** clown. You warned us? Dog we warned ourselves. The glazers are so bad the English government installed anti glazer rules for potential Chelsea owners. Can you imagine that? And yet you have the nerve to say what good would replacing them do? Smh

Shut up and take bantz you baby. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom