OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C700B1D6-59DC-4908-B627-C35887F97595.jpeg

Tell that to those Brazilians

Two Brazilians congratulating and hyping up their compatriot who until this year had done nothing for RM or Brazil.
Carlos and Neymar #ClassAct

But if we want to post random musings from teammates:

1B74666F-D40F-4AD6-B683-AED8D2094130.jpeg

I wonder what Richarlison would say about Vinni being a world’s best after this.
2C1C44CC-8610-46F2-8D3E-784131E2A123.jpeg

Last edited:
God we were ****.

Arsenal were levels above. Could've and should've had 7-8

**** Rodgers. Had enough of the little dwarf.
Been watching this same awful football for 18 months now. Out.

Won't say anything on united that's not already been said. Joke Club.

Two Brazilians congratulating and hyping up their compatriot who until this year had done nothing for RM or Brazil.
Carlos and Neymar #ClassAct

But if we want to post random musings from teammates:

1B74666F-D40F-4AD6-B683-AED8D2094130.jpeg

I wonder what Richarlison would say about Vinni being a world’s best after this.
2C1C44CC-8610-46F2-8D3E-784131E2A123.jpeg

That “fight” was staged 🤦🏽‍♂️ literally posting fake quotes. And that first excerpt was from Jan ‘21 before Vini broke out and I don’t care to look into if it’s real or not. How much digging did you have to do to come up with this trash. In 2022 after Vini’s performances talking about if he’ll “become” world class.

We’re done here mister Messi, Mbappe, and Neymar just need to have fun this season.

Vini nice but let's see if he can even have half the season he had last season (I'm sure he will) and play like that consistently.

20/20 goals/assists is deserving of a Ballon d'or nomination IMO but KDB is just as deserving as well even tho we didn't win the UCL which he's getting a lot of slack for from people.

I agree with ajiiiplatinum ajiiiplatinum with the d riding by former Brazilians legends tho...they've been quick to crown who got next anytime a player has a breakout season for the last decade or two. It's kinda over the top.

Vini nice but let's see if he can even have half the season he had last season (I'm sure he will) and play like that consistently.

20/20 goals/assists is deserving of a Ballon d'or nomination IMO but KDB is just as deserving as well even tho we didn't win the UCL which he's getting a lot of slack for from people.

I agree with ajiiiplatinum ajiiiplatinum with the d riding by former Brazilians legends tho...they've been quick to crown who got next anytime a player has a breakout season for the last decade or two. It's kinda over the top.

These awards aren’t about who’s the best or who could continue playing at a high level though, it’s about who had the best season. In the end anyone after Benz is just recognition, I was just stating my opinion which is definitely a valid one and you recognize it. Whereas the other cat is stuck in 2020 regarding Vini and laughing/posting fake quotes.

I agree about the overhyping compatriots, there’s definitely an element of gassing up the Vini train going into the World Cup, but there’s a reason that it’s Vini being gassed. He’s shown he can decide big matches.

Among the tweets – in Portuguese – liked by the Brazilian, one claimed that: “Now it’s official, Mbappé is the one who takes penalties at PSG. Clearly it’s a contract thing, because in no club in the world would Neymar be the second taker. It seems that because of his contract, Mbappé is the owner of PSG!”

That mega contract already causing problems :lol:

Wonder how it's gonna play out if Neymars form continues, been their best player this season so far

Back
Top Bottom