OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giphy.gif

Kante hasn’t played for France because he’s been hurt nearly every time the last few international tournaments.

I’m not surprised at all. He’s one of Deschamps favorites.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he plays either.

Definitely underrated, beast at Celtic, the Euros and that CL winning season with Barca.

Also got to pad his trophy case a bit during his loan at United :lol:

United fans getting jerked around by ETH’s speech and actions after yesterday’s game.

This guy ETH is a clever man. He definitely knows how to play the game. I’ll give him that.

This mf spent millions on questionable signings. Multiple players that don't live up to their price tag. Send that man back to the Eredivisie. He's not ready for this level

This mf spent millions on questionable signings. Multiple players that don't live up to their price tag. Send that man back to the Eredivisie. He's not ready for this level

I’m telling you United are brining him back.

Look at the United fans in here already convincing themselves that it’s a good idea when deep down they know it’s not.

IMG_0206.jpeg

Please let me know if FanDuel allows you to make these type of bets. I’ll put my money up immediately.

What did I say about Laporta being Trump?

As much as I dislike Xavi, all he did yesterday was make honest comments about Barça‘s financial situation. Of course that goes against scammer Laporta’s ego, lies to the socios, and the club’s plans to sell more studios to themselves :smh:

Back
Top Bottom