OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Carlo got his lineup right imo
Joselu over Rodrygo. No Modric+Kroos. Jude at #10. Unfortunately Nacho’s idiocy meant Tchouameni had to be sacrificed from DM to CB. And also starting the more defensively secure Mendy over Fran Garcia who’s been giving no dambs about defense and leaves massive gaps way too often is correct imo.

Up to the players now.

Carlo got his lineup right imo
Joselu over Rodrygo. No Modric+Kroos. Jude at #10. Unfortunately Nacho’s idiocy meant Tchouameni had to be sacrificed from DM to CB. And also starting the more defensively secure Mendy over Fran Garcia who’s been giving no dambs about defense and leaves massive gaps way too often is correct imo.

Up to the players now.

i actually think it’s an unfair assessment on fran garcia. he hasn’t been great defensively but that’s a common problem with the diamond midfield. it leaves the flanks very isolated and crowds the middle. if you look at this lineup, who is there to cover him if he makes a run forward? modric? that’s not cover and camavinga isn’t really a defensive midfielder and touchameni isn’t defensive minded either when he was playing the pivot.
it’s not an easy task for any defender.

F71qjOeXcAAJ_6h

Same lineup from previous match except Sterling who replaces Mudryk in the starting xi

Up the Chels!

Legooo!

My boy is an Arsenal fan. He flew out there for the citeh game. Said tix were going $500 and up
Can you ask where he got his ticket? I’ve been trying directly through arsenal since the first game last season and still haven’t been able to get one :smh: I’m too shook to get 3rd party tickets, I don’t wanna risk flying all the way there just for some BS to happen

They switched to a raffle system this season and I’m 0/10 so far. Just entered another one this morning for Lens at home in the CL

And now we have to play behind a goal smh
If it's any consolation, I'm sure United will find a way to be the biggest clownshow of the day. So far Spurs are in the lead for that by almost drawing to Luton.

Back
Top Bottom