OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A great, hard-fought win for Utd against a team of similar caliber.
Something to build on, hopefully.
Still need to do much, much better on the counters. So many opportunities wasted.

Sensational golazo by Dalot... who needs strikers when all your goals come from mid-fielders and defenders? 🤷‍♂️

So apparently, Utd has won 15 of 16 games Harry started. 👀

We’ve been injured and ***, so I’ll take the W. Considering how bad we’ve been, we’re only 6 points off the top of the table.

Two really big matches at Old Trafford that will probably make or break the season.

Hopefully we see more Garnacho this week. By far our most dynamic threat, he created a lot of the Dalot goal.

Last edited:
1697923150803.png

Sure is, all the gloating I was doing first half was flipped second half :lol:

Yea I think I remember we did a poll in here where all our dads were Arsenal fans. :lol:

My pops was never a fan but huge Arsenal admirer because of all the French players and Wenger.

You had heard of him before?

I have never heard of Portuguese teams giving a 13 year old €5,000 PER WEEK. That’s crazy. Portuguese teams don’t have that kind of money for a 13 year old.

They must have really thought he was the one.

I thought he had did more time with the prison pics but he only did 9 months when he turned 30. He had plenty of chances up until that point. Sad tho.

Take all 3 points off city last game and they are already back ahead again.. ****s crazy :lol:

The thing about goal line tech being too expensive is a lie. But The Athletic wrote an article about how relegation crushes clubs financially. It’s 100 percent fact
There’s definitely financial setbacks from relegation, from TV deals and money from the league. But it helps drive competition. We’ll never see that kind of system in US soccer but one can hope

There’s definitely financial setbacks from relegation, from TV deals and money from the league. But it helps drive competition. We’ll never see that kind of system in US soccer but one can hope
Financial setbacks is putting it lightly :lol:. It costs people jobs immediately, from the people who sell tickets to the front office. There’s absolutely no chance that US soccer will ever adopt it. Especially MLS, for various reasons

Back
Top Bottom