OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6bb7y0nbpxxb1.jpg
I think we need to move ronaldo on and switch to ball playing goal keeper. Do those things and we'll fly!

isn't he part owner already? i remember seeing todd billy wants to buy a club there too.

they all believe in monopolizing the south america to portugal to the rest of europe pipeline.

I don’t think so.

He tried to buy part of Benfica just a few years ago but to no avail.

He owns Crystal Palace and some of Lyon too.

I'm definitely tailing
🔥 although Luton might spoil it with there sit back and counter play. They have a high xG. Good luck either way
I think both city and Liverpool could win 3-4 to nil

I got another one with them -2.5 that I sprinkled a little on but I think I’m gonna load up on the -1.5

Also city Liverpool villa ML for a little
Newcastle to win 2/3/4-1

I thought I was wrong on Rashford last year, but he's regressed again. That entire team has looked off since pre season, so we talking about 4 months of poor form already.

I thought I was wrong on Rashford last year, but he's regressed again. That entire team has looked off since pre season, so we talking about 4 months of poor form already.

Here’s the question tho.

Was last year’s Rashford just an anomaly? Was that the irregularity?

I’d have to say yes. We know who he is by now.

(No excuse to be this bad tho, that’s just insane)

He was only 2 goals away from Salah's numbers in the league last year (17 vs 19). I think almost everyone thought he was finally putting it together.
This season is genuinely atrocious though. He's constantly trying and failing to take on multiple defenders, while also ignoring teammates.

Giving him the ball this season might as well be the same as kicking it out of bounds, nothing's going to happen and the opposing team will end up with the ball.

Back
Top Bottom