OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
im subscribing to the theory that the team is playing bad on purpose to try and force a glazers sale because these goals onana is concede are just comedy at this point, literally 90% of the goals conceded are on him and not player skill IMO

im subscribing to the theory that the team is playing bad on purpose to try and force a glazers sale because these goals onana is concede are just comedy at this point, literally 90% of the goals conceded are on him and not player skill IMO

I thought i was crazy watching the Willock goal. Onana didn't shift at all he just stayed in the middle of the goal. Willock just slotted it in near post. Like move over...cut the angle Onana what are you doing??

I like that strategy. Getting relegated to Championship will cut the sales price significantly forcing the Glazers to sell at a discount.

I feel United is a cursed graveyard where seemingly every player and manager rots away as long as they're there but I think the lack of any gameplan is the most convincing reason to sack him.
The board seems to have mostly backed ETH on buying players, a significant amount that Ten Hag worked with in previous roles, yet I have no idea what I'm watching when a United game is on. It's just a chaotic ****show.

In very little time and largely with the same core players, Ange Postecoglou has instituted a clear and defined playstyle. So has Emery at Aston Villa. So has Eddie Howe at Newcastle.
Meanwhile Ten Hag is doing what exactly? This entire season, there's not even a hint of a clear gameplan in place, and even the stans like Gary Neville are forced to concede that point.
You made some valid points.. I really don't think Ten Hag is a bad manager. Too many have failed before him for me to believe this is solely on him. I do think letting him dictate the recruitment was a terrible idea in retrospect. I was ok with it initially under the pretense that it would help him implement his style faster. But united play NOTHING like his AJAX teams. I think we are seeing what happens when your recruitment efforts are a hodge podge and you can't move on players. I really don't have the words anymore to come in here and even converse over the defeats. So many issues on and off the pitch, that seemingly have finally caught up to the club. Sucks that it's gonna fall on Erik, as I imagine he will go on to be successful at his next club . That's not to say, I don't think he shares some of the blame.. his selections/recruitment has been abysmal lately. Injuries compounded it but this team doesn't look like they are being coached. I'm honestly at a loss. Oh well, we go again at the weekend!

Mbappe gotta make a decision ASAP. Real is getting filled to the point they won't have space for him.

He should go to Barca 😈

Best case scenario, Nkunku is ready by December and we might be able to make up some ground.

Until then we'll be waiting on Jackson to finally find some finishing ability.

At this point I feel like putting all our eggs in the Nkunku basket sounds like a bad idea. Sounds crazy to say this after that much money spent, but a #9 is a necessity

My boy is a hugeeee Palmeiras fan so I know about Endrick more than I should. But I am a believer bro.

He is nice. On top of all the talent - to be that strong/physical at 16 is really something.

luisfigo luisfigo

1698920744785.png

trauma induced mental gymnastics
i feel for you bruv

someone get this man some help

The Owner of Botafogo btw is an American from Palm Beach. He’s over there screaming bloody murder in Brazil 😭

This guy btw is trying to buy Benfica…

But I don’t think Portuguese people will allow an American to buy their club after what happened with United, Chelsea, and AC Milan.

The Owner of Botafogo btw is an American from Palm Beach. He’s over there screaming bloody murder in Brazil 😭

This guy btw is trying to buy Benfica…

But I don’t think Portuguese people will allow an American to buy their club after what happened with United, Chelsea, and AC Milan.

This is why Argentine clubs will never privatize. The supporters over there wouldn’t tolerate an American owner like this.

Back
Top Bottom