OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You underestimate the powers of Don Garber.

Plus the Leagues Cup gives the MLS a break from 7/26 - 8/25 so they get almost the whole month of August off (assuming Miami bombs out on purpose).

Messi is probably not gonna play the leagues cup though. Don't forget, Copa America is in June.

Messi is probably not gonna play the leagues cup though. Don't forget, Copa America is in June.
I did forget. Too many things going on. These players really are gonna die. Going to see players with a shelf life of the average NFL running back soon.

I have a cousin who lives in St. Louis and goes to matches all the time. He says they get pretty lit.

St. Louis lowkey has a big soccer following.
Yeah stl is a great sports town.. the stadium is brand new too and they built it in a great part of town. Atmosphere is great too, ton of supporters clubs to include a Latino one.. really surprised me when we first got here

for the U-23s out there to show their stuff for the scouts. more so for the non European NTs competing since the kids in Europe are under a constant microscope

3D9B9236-F756-4F14-B2E5-B59A4CE7A397.jpeg

It’s crazy that going into that meeting with those guys, Mbappe is actually the one with all the power/leverage :lol:

It’s crazy that going into that meeting with those guys, Mbappe is actually the one with all the power/leverage :lol:

Would not be surprised if he gets another offer he can’t refuse and the greatest talent of his gen continues to rot in ligue 1

Back
Top Bottom