OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arthur Melo if true is a joke. man hasn't played consistently in years! We have absolutely no ambition but to finish top 4 and be a cup team.

In what f***ing universe will Arthur Melo help man to a title charge?

FSG trolling now they have to be. This can't be real!

Very harsh and drastic view to take based on a loan move. I disagree and actually like the move. Klopp gets the best from his players. Guys like Ox came to Liverpool and rehabbed their careers. Like I said earlier, low risk and potentially high reward.

Very harsh and drastic view to take based on a loan move. I disagree and actually like the move. Klopp gets the best from his players. Guys like Ox came to Liverpool and rehabbed their careers. Like I said earlier, low risk and potentially high reward.
Ox had a good 15 months, got injured then hasn't been able to make the match day squad when we're all healthy. We pretty much much wasted the 30/40m we paid for him..

If all we want is top 4 and few cup runs fine, say thay! Problem i have is, most transfers klopp has to squeeze everything out of the player, dang can he get a Ferrari or somn?

But im not gonna sit here happy with city potentially about to 3 peat and we have arthur melo.

Just watched the citeh highlights.

Don't understand the slurpage. Haaland has been scoring tap ins like he did at Dortmund if we're being honest. I'll be convinced when he starts scoring some goals outside the box

“Just tap ins”

Ox had a good 15 months, got injured then hasn't been able to make the match day squad when we're all healthy. We pretty much much wasted the 30/40m we paid for him..

If all we want is top 4 and few cup runs fine, say thay! Problem i have is, most transfers klopp has to squeeze everything out of the player, dang can he get a Ferrari or somn?

But im not gonna sit here happy with city potentially about to 3 peat and we have arthur melo.
You're both right. The plan is to sign Bellingham next year, so the club doesn't necessarily want to sign a player that they aren't interested in. As you can see, they are taxing English teams for players. Why throw big money on a player that may only be a short term option? FSG uses their player statistics algorithm model to identify players that will fit and improve the squad along with Klopps eye test and the scouting department. Do I wish we could have splashed the cash to get a complete instant impact player? Yes, but clearly they have all theirs eggs in the Jude Bellingham basket for next year. As Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T mentioned Klopp can rehab careers. This loan deal is best for all parties especially since Harvey and Carvahall appears to be finding form.

Born and raised friend.

Nice try though :wink:
That doesn't mean much. Plenty of people born and raised in a place and support foolishness and turn a blind eye to things that they should really be looking at. Look at Trump Supporters. Let me guess, you were mad about Sterlings tattoo? You think it's inspiring gun violence and probably think he should have lasered off? What do you think is the root of much of the murders and deaths in the UK?

Last edited:
You're both right. The plan is to sign Bellingham next year, so the club doesn't necessarily want to sign a player that they aren't interested in. As you can see, they are taxing English teams for players. Why throw big money on a player that may only be a short term option? FSG uses their player statistics algorithm model to identify players that will fit and improve the squad along with Klopps eye test and the scouting department. Do I wish we could have splashed the cash to get a complete instant impact player? Yes, but clearly they have all theirs eggs in the Jude Bellingham basket for next year. As Bantz Lord T Bantz Lord T mentioned Klopp can rehab careers. This loan deal is best for all parties especially since Harvey and Carvahall appears to be finding form.
I hope we do get him and he works out. I'm a bit worried because I keep seeing real Madrid may be interested as well.

I really feel y'all could've done better. Melo is super Brazilian without the end product. He has terrible work ethic and fitness issues. Hopefully Klopp can inspire him but this move reeks of desperation.

How long till Thiago comes back?
I can't see them playing together.

I really feel y'all could've done better. Melo is super Brazilian without the end product. He has terrible work ethic and fitness issues. Hopefully Klopp can inspire him but this move reeks of desperation.

How long till Thiago comes back?
I can't see them playing together.
4-6 weeks was initial timeline for thiago I believe

20220901_083241.jpg

Back
Top Bottom