OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leao ain’t gonna score because he ain’t gonna play lol.

1664300461215.png

This CLOWN really started Jota….

Who has been trash.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Feels like Richarlison is probably gonna be Tite's no.9 in Qatar over Jesus. He's been on fire for the Seleçao recently with 7 goals in their last 6 matches.

Also

Gonna be amazing if he does it at the World Cup

probably will never happen but from what i've seen bernardo silva and vitinha should be starting together
i have no idea how portugal set up though

Dead @ "at least"

Already have my reasonings lined up man. I'm always all in for USA & Colombia, obviously COL didn't make the cut. But can make strong cases for adopting a 3rd or 4th team.

Brasil - They wear yellow top and blue shorts just like Colombia
Argentina - My lil nephew plays for River Plate.
Ecuador - They have that 1 Colombian dude that they almost got kicked out of the WC for.
England - Luis Diaz plays on UK soil, might give me a reason for Wales too.

List can go on and on.

Cristiano the drama queen throwing the armband off. Like bruh you had some chances that your old as.s should've scored.

Santos gotta go. Playing too defensive and cristiano should not be playing 90 minutes. He is also holding the team back

Cristiano the drama queen throwing the armband off. Like bruh you had some chances that your old as.s should've scored.

Santos gotta go. Playing too defensive and cristiano should not be playing 90 minutes. He is also holding the team back

You new? This has been going on for years.

Portugal with all this talent and this manager forcing them to play timid and scared.

How can Santos take Portugal deep in the WC? It’s NOT POSSIBLE. He’s out of league. He’s never had this much talent. He has no idea what to do with it

He’s used to mediocre players and parking the bus. That’s it.

Anyone in NYC got an extra ticket for this Argentina vs JAMAICA match tonight? Cheapest tickets is $350 and im poor :frown:

Already have my reasonings lined up man. I'm always all in for USA & Colombia, obviously COL didn't make the cut. But can make strong cases for adopting a 3rd or 4th team.

Brasil - They wear yellow top and blue shorts just like Colombia
Argentina - My lil nephew plays for River Plate.
Ecuador - They have that 1 Colombian dude that they almost got kicked out of the WC for.
England - Luis Diaz plays on UK soil, might give me a reason for Wales too.

List can go on and on.
giphy (92).gif

Back
Top Bottom