OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s the verdict boys? Sack or keep EtH
rolaholic rolaholic sonoftony sonoftony Sinner Sinner
Moved to the out side these last few months from hell in the league but the names that keep getting linked keep pushing me back on the fence :lol: :smh:

Want nothing to do with either the likes of Sir Waistcoat or Potter. Not particularly sold on De Zerbi or Frank either at this stage.

I was warming to the idea of Tuchel before the talk of him staying at Bayern solidified itself. Looks like they're in a similar position :lol:, they want to move off their current manager but there's a big lack of suitable candidates right now unless you're looking to take a big swing on an unproven/younger manager in the top leagues.

So I can definitely see an argument for a lot of things out of his control not being in his favor this season, endless injuries, but the football we've watched has been sack worthy.

Sack if you can find better than Southgate/Potter but keep if not :lol:. Not a great position to be in starting under a new regime but that's where we're at...

Him and his bike…

giphy.gif

mangled-bike.jpg

ETH has to go. I’m generally against constant coaching turnover and I agree there don’t appear to be great candidates to replace him, but this season has been dire and he’s shown he isn’t the answer. There may not be an answer right now, but he’s had his chance and the results suggest he’s not it.

Yes United’s had some bad injury luck (they should also sack the physio team…) but the performance on the field has been a joke, particularly defensively. I’d rather have an unproven up-and-comer that has a chance to be good rather than ETH at this point who has shown he isn’t much good.

Hoping to win on Sunday but for Newcastle to win as well so we miss Europe altogether. The team needs more time in training and less time to rack up injuries next year. Though it would be nice to beat City in the FA Cup final and snag a Europa spot, especially if it knocks one of Chelsea/Newcastle out of that Europa spot.

Moved to the out side these last few months from hell in the league but the names that keep getting linked keep pushing me back on the fence :lol: :smh:

Want nothing to do with either the likes of Sir Waistcoat or Potter. Not particularly sold on De Zerbi or Frank either at this stage.

I was warming to the idea of Tuchel before the talk of him staying at Bayern solidified itself. Looks like they're in a similar position :lol:, they want to move off their current manager but there's a big lack of suitable candidates right now unless you're looking to take a big swing on an unproven/younger manager in the top leagues.

So I can definitely see an argument for a lot of things out of his control not being in his favor this season, endless injuries, but the football we've watched has been sack worthy.

Sack if you can find better than Southgate/Potter but keep if not :lol:. Not a great position to be in starting under a new regime but that's where we're at...

It’s really bad out there with Tuchel off the board. With the way INEOS has moved so far I’m convinced they would like to get rid of him. They’ve gone best in class for all of their hires so far since taking over.

If a high level manager isn’t available I’d rather take a punt on McKenna or Iraola. Gut the team and let them start from scratch.

ETH has to go. I’m generally against constant coaching turnover and I agree there don’t appear to be great candidates to replace him, but this season has been dire and he’s shown he isn’t the answer. There may not be an answer right now, but he’s had his chance and the results suggest he’s not it.

Yes United’s had some bad injury luck (they should also sack the physio team…) but the performance on the field has been a joke, particularly defensively. I’d rather have an unproven up-and-comer that has a chance to be good rather than ETH at this point who has shown he isn’t much good.

Hoping to win on Sunday but for Newcastle to win as well so we miss Europe altogether. The team needs more time in training and less time to rack up injuries next year. Though it would be nice to beat City in the FA Cup final and snag a Europa spot, especially if it knocks one of Chelsea/Newcastle out of that Europa spot.
I’m with most of this, but if the option is Southgate or ten Hag…
IMG_1856.jpeg

If Ashworth comes in and wants to give EtH another year, he needs to make it clear that he needs to be playing the football he did at Ajax. And demote him to Head Coach.

I dunno.
Is he the long-term answer to Utd's woes? From what we've seen, probably no... but has he been Utd's main problem? I don't necessarily think so.

As we've known for a while now, Utd's problems are very deep-rooted and hopefully SJR's new team will start to address those issues.
Which goes back to ETH... if you do fire him, who do you bring in? Would you really rather see Potter or S'Gate in charge??? Tuchel looks like he's staying. ZZ??? And you'll end up going back to that cycle of sacking a manager every 2 years... which I am not a fan of. The only difference this time is that there's a new upper-management structure in place . Maybe you do give him 1 more season, with a structured recruitment team in place and see what happens? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

For those pro- keeping eth. What positives are you clinging to that give you hope he can turn things around. I was listening to filthy and they asked the United fans that question. I am still on the fence but struggle coming up with ANYTHING from this season other than there are no other great options lol.

United fans getting jerked around by ETH’s speech and actions after yesterday’s game.

This guy ETH is a clever man. He definitely knows how to play the game. I’ll give him that.

For those pro- keeping eth. What positives are you clinging to that give you hope he can turn things around. I was listening to filthy and they asked the United fans that question. I am still on the fence but struggle coming up with ANYTHING from this season other than there are no other great options lol.
Literally just that for me :lol:

Any form of progress or gains from last season all but vanished and there was massive regression in all aspects even when the team was healthy.

The football was terrible all while the results were even worse. As long as an alternative wouldn't be Southgate or Potter, think you've gotta cut ties at this point.

I'd be in favor of bringing back someone like McKenna or Carrick into the fold instead of the main rumored targets right now though.

Yea it’s a 6/10 to me not the worst pumas done but noting fye either.

I’m much more excited for next years away. I don’t expect non city fans to think the shirt is dope but for fans and what this is pretty much a 1 to 1 remake of and the significance of that its a 10/10
IMG_1995.jpeg

IMG_2174.jpeg

I have one of the originals so next years a instacop

If puma wanna just remake cult classic city away shirts they need to give us these in the next couple years
IMG_2176.jpeg
IMG_2177.jpeg

Yea it’s a 6/10 to me not the worst pumas done but noting fye either.

I’m much more excited for next years away. I don’t expect non city fans to think the shirt is dope but for fans and what this is pretty much a 1 to 1 remake of and the significance of that its a 10/10
IMG_1995.jpeg

IMG_2174.jpeg

I have one of the originals so next years a instacop

If puma wanna just remake cult classic city away shirts they need to give us these in the next couple years
IMG_2176.jpeg
IMG_2177.jpeg

Yea that’s a cool looking away. Really like it.

Back
Top Bottom