OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We were trash today but Arsenal throughout this whole season has been really good, as much as I hate to say it

Don't think they'll win it this year but Arsenal aren't far off man...

Credit to Legohead, the club backed him fully in the big calls he made and with recruitment and he's repayed them by building a real disciplined and strong side.

Hope ETH can do the same at United by the same stage of development

Just caught up on the thread. Still get angry about letting Tomori go. Out of all the young guys he had the shortest leash and I don't blame him for leaving. Chelsea did him dirty.

As we are now though, I'm a bit concerned about playing Palace. This is a game you can definitely get caught off guard.

Genuinely might be the worst defender, at defending, in the world :lol::sick:

Klopp just dropped mad bars in the presser about how he isn't a bad defender too.
I remember cats wanted to prematurely compare this dude to alves and Cafu lol.

I think it's starting to get in to TAA's head now. Southgate is trash but can't really blame him for not wanting him on the England squad

idris-elba-coughing.gif

Chelsea down too. Don't even dislike Chelsea but I hope this graham potter cat fails. They did tuchel dirty

Really want United to look at Sanchez as a DDG replacement man

Great fundamentals and capable of the spectacular saves that Dave is but he's also great with the ball at his feet

Back
Top Bottom