OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
While I agree.. there is a huge difference in pressure performing at Brighton versus the big clubs.. Which allows players and their game to adapt.

yeah its actually crazy too because a lot of these dudes still are just potential at this point yet the fees are wild.

lol it’s so blatant

9505BAE1-C678-45F0-8089-5366CE756AF1.jpeg

midfield 3 of Enzo, Caicedo and Lavia :evil: :evil: :evil:
Really got everything covered. Lavia for long passing, Caicedo for ball winning, and Enzo for dictating tempo. All three can break lines with their dribbling too. Only thing that might be a concern is goals, but from what I’ve seen from Enzo, there is no reason he shouldn’t be targeting around at least 8 goals a season. He’s got it in his locker.

I do wonder if Poch goes to his favored 4-2-3-1 when Nkunku is back or if he sticks with 3ATB. Going to be interesting to see how he fits all these pieces together.

Really got everything covered. Lavia for long passing, Caicedo for ball winning, and Enzo for dictating tempo. All three can break lines with their dribbling too. Only thing that might be a concern is goals, but from what I’ve seen from Enzo, there is no reason he shouldn’t be targeting around at least 8 goals a season. He’s got it in his locker.

I do wonder if Poch goes to his favored 4-2-3-1 when Nkunku is back or if he sticks with 3ATB. Going to be interesting to see how he fits all these pieces together.
you don’t think enzo has the best long ball?

you don’t think enzo has the best long ball?
I think Lavia has more variety in type of long passes he attempts and he can hit them with either foot. He’s more accurate too. Enzo’s long ball is really good too, but it’s mostly just switching play from one side to the other. So would go Lavia.

Enzo really isn’t missing much from his locker apart from defensive nous. With Caicedo along side him we should really get to see what he can achieve.

This Bayern Classic Logo is better than their badge.

1691985538584.png

That’s legit one of the cleanest logos I’ve seen of any company. Are they only releasing those jerseys? Or is there going to be a polo or something without the sponsorship on it?

These refs and VAR are hilarious fam

"Sorry you got ****ed over a second time in 4 months, Gary. Go **** yourself."

Wonder what the breaking point will be for the Premier League before they start threatening the PGMOL.

That’s legit one of the cleanest logos I’ve seen of any company. Are they only releasing those jerseys? Or is there going to be a polo or something without the sponsorship on it?

Right? Such and dope a creative logo. The Bayern circle badge is so boring and meh.

But that’s their third kit so yea I’m sure they’re getting released.

Watched the wolves united match highlights cause I wanted to see the late pen drama. Don't think there was a single united attack shown until they scored.

Back
Top Bottom