OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Only a matter of time before we see the super league x champions league with Saudi clubs in it

Not sure about this, but the expanded club World Cup is going to be interesting now with Saudi clubs that could be capable of knocking off the Euro giants

Fluid stole my take tho.

Saudi will definitely try to get into the Champions League. They’ll argue Israeli clubs on top of the buckets of cash.

all that money that the saudi league has they could really invest in the foundation of football with academies and such instead of working from the top to bottom. hopefully that’s the next phase of their development.
there are literal part time construction workers playing in the league

all that money that the saudi league has they could really invest in the foundation of football with academies and such instead of working from the top to bottom. hopefully that’s the next phase of their development.

I read something two months ago that that is exactly what they’re doing.

On top of the players they’re getting they’re building a foundation for the youth. Of course their kids won’t pay a dime.

Saudi can do it. They can really shake things up. Qatar tried but Qatar is just too small. Not enough people in that small of a country.

I read something two months ago that that is exactly what they’re doing.

On top of the players they’re getting they’re building a foundation for the youth. Of course their kids won’t pay a dime.

Saudi can do it. They can really shake things up. Qatar tried but Qatar is just too small. Not enough people in that small of a country.

I have to say, you’ve been doing a great job in your new Saudi ambassador role 👏

Maguire staying is silly considering colwell is right on his heels for the england starting spot

As much as Saudi can build out the infrastructure, they’ll always be limited by the fact that none of these guys will want to spend time in a country as restrictive and oppressive as Saudi Arabia.

Crazy how lopsided the scale of wealth is. If done right and they develop bottom to top, they might be able to create something great. State of the art facilities and all of that, would be really good for the youth over there. But would young players from other countries want to move over there tho
Speaking of

How good is she?

Better than Antony

Even tho they dropped 200m+ Chelsea got me feeling like arsenal need to make some more moves :lol: I already thought we still need another goal scorer whether it’s a striker or backup for Saka.

it seems like KT is on the way out plus Timbers injury so this is good news. We were a couple injuries away from seeing Rob Holding back

Back
Top Bottom