OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and you still have thursday nights to look forward to..
Don't worry they'll send y'all out early so you will be looking forward to it too until y'all get ran out of it too.
So who's actually gonna play the defensive role for Liverpool?
Bajetic. Klopp might test McAllister there. . I also think we have one more unannounced transfer coming through at deadline day.

I don't really see them as the creative focus of Madrid.
Offensive threats for sure but outside of Vini on the wings, eh.
Vinicius is elite creator, 40+ assists the past two years, Rodrygo had 10+ last year, Guler's role will be creating, Bellingham's advanced role should put him in a position to do the same. I think Haaland will be fine.

Then you add in Fran or potentially Davies?

We just got fleeced by bayern for a 5th choice player.
Man have so much potential but riding the bench. Must be FIFA/EA heads coping with "potential" buzz word.
This window is a failure. 2 good players in Mac and Dom but wasted close to 60m on endo and gravenberch.
Needed a CB and a DM, not another attacking 8 that rides the bench.

Transfer window grade: F, horrible rebuild!!

We’re deadass gonna go into this year with our attacking options being a Broken Vini, Rodrygo and Joselu.

Oh well, time to hold on tight!

Since we all know Bayern will win the group, United can get out the group 2nd if they don't bottle it 🤷🏾‍♂️.

We just got fleeced by bayern for a 5th choice player.
Man have so much potential but riding the bench. Must be FIFA/EA heads coping with "potential" buzz word.
This window is a failure. 2 good players in Mac and Dom but wasted close to 60m on endo and gravenberch.
Needed a CB and a DM, not another attacking 8 that rides the bench.

Transfer window grade: F, horrible rebuild!!
Just put on a city kit and call it a day.

Kinda glad he ended up finding a solid landing spot, the one big fanbase in Italy he didn't piss off yet :lol:

Not too bad with the option to end his loan soon as January comes

I wonder how much longer that’s gonna last. I could see kids coming up today not being so drawn to the allure of RM & Barca the same way that the current & previous generations are. Especially if La Liga doesn’t get back to what it use to be.
Funny because alot of latinos rep premier league teams now instead of la liga teams like it used to be in the past

I mentioned Potential and you had something to say regarding that.
You aren't the only one.
I'm just not buying potential today. Salah, Robbo, VVD and Allison don't have time for potential.

Need a player that's already good while having the potential to be amazing.
This guy is a project right now that has the potential to be good 🫤

Back
Top Bottom