OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He got rid of the perm and embraced his natural hair. Even his hairline is restored.
Son was looking crazy

1000000094.jpg

Wonder who gets the #10 after Modric leaves. Mbap or Jude. As much as I like the zidane vibes Jude is going for. Also would be throwback if he hits with the #29 as he did for every transfer. And yes I know 9 is empty right now

Wonder who gets the #10 after Modric leaves. Mbap or Jude. As much as I like the zidane vibes Jude is going for. Also would be throwback if he hits with the #29 as he did for every transfer. And yes I know 9 is empty right now

Its Mbappe. He’s the 10 for France and Adidas/Madrid has spent all season convincing us that Jude is Zizou with a nice Dominican barber, they wont touch his number.

Fine I’ll say it. The narrative is Jude winning because he’s British and not Vini because he’s Brazilian.

That’s all I’ve been saying dude….

Something isn’t right here….

Especially when Vini has been world class in the KO rounds and Bellingham has been an average (even below at time).

I think people gotta remember that BdO power rankings is an ongoing thing. Obviously earlier in the year before the CL KOs when Jude was scoring endless clutch goals and miraculously filling Benz’s void from midfield he was RM’s front runner. Vini also was injured for 2 months.

But after the business part of the CL, the KOs in high profile games, and Vini continuing to show he’s Mr. KO phase of this competition it’s really a no-brainer for who RM’s current front runner is. I think if he secures the league/CL double (and Jude doesn’t go crazy and lead England to a Euro cup) it’s his trophy to lose.

Mount injured again... shaw with another setback... wtf is going on at united man.. so many repeated injuries/training injuries.
The old head doctor from Arsenal moved to United this season.. guy must be cursed, that used to be us all the time

I think people gotta remember that BdO power rankings is an ongoing thing. Obviously earlier in the year before the CL KOs when Jude was scoring endless clutch goals and miraculously filling Benz’s void from midfield he was RM’s front runner. Vini also was injured for 2 months.

But after the business part of the CL, the KOs in high profile games, and Vini continuing to show he’s Mr. KO phase of this competition it’s really a no-brainer for who RM’s current front runner is. I think if he secures the league/CL double (and Jude doesn’t go crazy and lead England to a Euro cup) it’s his trophy to lose.

If Germany wins the Euro I wouldn’t be mad if Tony Kroos made a BdO run

Vini prolly has been the most dangerous attacker in the world this year but he's been very underwhelming for Brazil so far.

Not gonna lie that Brazil squad looks a little weak.

I guess we’ll have to wait for the Copa to see.

Back
Top Bottom