OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League Final between Borussia Dortmund and Real Madrid on 6/1 at 3 PM EST

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know if they make highlights like this for CL? Can never find just goals/highlights for all the games in 1 video (not split up game by game)

One of your teams is going to pay a lot of money for this guy.

Benfica DOWN at half.

Last edited:
I’m going to come out and say who I thought he was reminding me during the Summer (I thought it was too early when I said it).

But bro…

That’s Timo Werner 2.0

I’m struggling to even find a comparison for Mudryk. Someone that fast, that sloppy and that promising all at the same time. I legitimately don’t know what we do with him

Adeyemi is miles better and he’s the closest I could think of. Traore?

Remember Benzema and Vinicius? (Don’t pass him the ball he’s playing against us)

Remember CR7 and Van Nistelroy.

Zlatan would grab Leão by the shirt. Then he called him the future of Milan two seasons later.

If you’re going to have players that young on the team it’s bound to happen with veterans who are that big of stars. If you got it, you’ll be ight.

Coaches still want players who can unlock a match with a brilliant pass. The difference is there’s players that can do that AND offer more than just that.

Back
Top Bottom